Junior Reviewer

Make-up buyers we warned!

Dr Jens House Of Beauty - Make-up buyers we warned!
Purchased $60+ of items and they took the money out of my account right away but I never received a shipping confirmation. I reached out via email 3 times on Feb 21, 2019 with no reply. I then went to Facebook on Feb 23, 2019 and got the responses below. I then waited until Feb 28, 2019 to post on the site stating the above, what was said on FB and this was the second time they hadn't shipped in a timely manor and lost a customer because they set no expectations or have any accountability. If they would have had a help center or some sort of notice 'this might take awhile' I would have understood better but I got 'it snowed' there, okay cool; but... then this email a few minutes after posting on the websites forum. I feel really bad for this women there seems to be some other issues going on with the company if this is how they reply to criticism of their business ethics and process. She took 'where is my stuff I paid for' as some threat - I feel bad for her. Just thought others should know! http://www.colorsthatgoboom.com/
ID
Service
Dr Jens House Of Beauty Customer Care
Pros
  • Price is reasonable
  • Good products
Cons
  • Sets own agenda without customer expectations
  • Treats customers poorly
  • Website is very poorly coded
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Just wanted people to know this is how she runs her business!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article