Dr Green Sustainable Energy - Solar Panel Installation Review from Melbourne, Victoria

this company is the worst company ever BE WARNED you will get ripped off!!!! installation and installers are all dodgey they do not have a proper licence... when asked installers to produce the licence" they told me they didnt have one" they never informed me of my broken tiles.... and cost me 50k damage to my house... this company does not care if you have damages to your home... all they care about is money.. they use cheap inverters and cheap panels from china with will probley last around 2-3 months... i have been loyal to this company and know the insides of how dodgy this company is... please be aware the comments that have been put on is done by the owner ahmed ismail these are all fake comments... all jobs are done bad and no one has ever be treated fairly... they promise and promise but never deliver what they say... all the staff are not trained most of them have no licence... they are all working unregisterd if you was to get solar go with anthor company not DR GREEN!!!! all they care about is your money!!!! this is all real because i worked there!!
ID
Melbourne, Victoria
Reason of review
Bad quality

Dr. green sustainable energy, really REALLY bad service!

Anyone looking to go with a solar company STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOB, I ordered 1 3Kw solar system that came with a FREE TV, during the initial phone call the salesman was knowledgeable I think his name was Steve. Very friendly but their management IS VERY BAD! They promised me within 3 - 5 weeks I would have my solar system installed, IT TOOK THEM 5 MONTHS! every time I Called to find out what was going on I was just met with excuses, but they had no problem in taking my money first, they wouldn't even give me the managers name when I asked to speak to the manager they seemed so unprofessional and dodgy, When they finally came they DAMAGED my roof and they got ME to organise a contractor to come and fix it and HAD TO PAY OUT OF MY OWN POCKET, because it took them another 3 months for them to send someone out there and fix it, their management seems so lazy to get on the phone and call their customers with a courtesy call and their installers so negligent their work and I seriously found it a very painful experience!! My TV also is still "In transit to my address" which they ordered it from the originally from the manufacturer, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SO BAD IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

I had a completely different experience. I paid my deposit 2 weld ago and my system was installed this afternoon. Fast service very reliable

ID
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Loss

About

Dr Green Sustainable Energy FAQ
Green Energy Solar Power Newcastle could have a team of highly qualified electrical engineers who are accredited by the Australian Clean Energy Council (CEC). Company's accreditation could be for the design and installation of both grid-connected and stand-alone systems. Green Energy Solar Power Newcastle's engineers could come from diverse backgrounds such as inverter manufacturers and international solar implementation companies. They apply their skills on Green Energy Solar Power Newcastle's residential installations as well as large commercial and utility systems with megawatt power capacity. Yes, all most design engineers in Australia are CEC accredited, as are many installers, each of whom tends to be a registered electrician. Where required, a solar power installer will be licensed to install meters that allow grid-connected systems to take advantage of the feed-in tariff.
To read more: https://www.drgreen.com.au/faq/
Summary

The products offered by Dr. Green Sustainable Energy are represented as standard and premium. Standard ones include solar systems of several types, namely from 1.50kW to 5.0kW. Second ones offer Premium Systems with the same dimension from 1,50kW to 5,00kW. The price for 1,50kW starts from 2,490 and the next price categories start from 3,990 and 5,990. Solar panels and solar power in general are becoming more and more popular nowadays and are the main occupation area of Dr. Green Sustainable Energy. Corporate technicians execute all installation and service work for clients. Collaboration with this firm requires paper work. It is managed by the company's employees' too.

Dr Green Sustainable Energy reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article