Dr Gary Tunsky Reviews

Show reviews that mention
tunsky gary tunsky health health gary mother products business gary family life
Filter review

Brilliant

I was lucky enough to work with Gary and Renee last November. His methods work as I myself have experienced the benefits. As a young healthy woman running my own wellness business i was crippled by a debilitating illness due to exposure to highly toxic pathogens. Gary spent three hours with me running cellular testing and assessing me. He designed a personal detox and rebuilding program for me that has significantly helped improve my health. Gary life touched many other lives and his ability to live the length of time he did with his health challenges is only a TESTAMENT TO HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE he was and that his methods DO WORK. You, yourself have to be committed to cleaning up your health. Gary and Renee made a difference in my life and i will always support their work and honor Gary's memory.
Cutchogue, New York

Brilliant

Cutchogue, New York

Dr Gary Tunsky - Oncology Doctor Review from Detroit, Michigan

I have talked with Dr. Tunsky and his wife. They were both very kind to me. I have not yet experienced his services. However I have friends who I greatly recepect who have. They also did all that was recomended by Dr. Tunsky. They both were very happy with the results. I am planning on taking my family and my self to see him even if I have to go to another state to accomish this. I believe in what he is doing. I believe he helps people. Lisa Longoria

Disappointed in the follow up. As a veteran professional nurse, I consider this aspect of care key to quality and inspiration.

#1711997
@PissedConsumer1309318

Seeing as he died after a long illness, it would appear as if his protocol was an abysmal failure.

#1929797
@PissedConsumer1711997

This is one of those times where one should learn the facts before bashing the reputation of an incredibly brilliant and compassionate man. His protocol had nothing to do with his death.

View more comments (2)
Detroit, Michigan
Dr Gary Tunsky Oncology Doctor

Dr Gary Tunsky

My name is Bob Gaither. My sweetheart was diagnosed with cancer (body, bone, brain) in Sep. Although we are working with local oncologists, my research led me to Dr. Gary Tunsky, on the Naturopathic side, since we are checking all alternatives. Posted by: Bee Happy57 () Date: January 03, 2012 09:42PM [Cult watch.com] I would like to say here that my dear Mother put 100% faith in "Dr" Tunsky, spent around $20,000 of his so-called products, did everything he told her to do, and SHE DIED ANYWAY!!!!! Tunsky kept telling my Mother that he was going to get her well from the cancer she had! PLEASE, IF ANYBODY IS READING THIS, AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING LISTENING TO THIS MAN'S ADVICE, TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY! DON'T!!!!! Bob Gaither I have been in contact with Dr. Tunsky, & started researching him---which led me to your write up on this forum. Naturally, I am now very concerned. Would you please contact me to give me details of your knowledge regarding him. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks! Bob Gaither

I use to snort Coke with this guy when I worked at Chippendales male club in 1984. The truth.

He scammed me out of 10 K on some fake dating pitch. The whole setup even had a guy from out of town three piece sut and briefcase. Sucker I fell for it . Confronted him physically and got 5 K back a monrh after I discovered there was no dating company.

On a road trip hje told me of stealing Steroids from a docs office. He practiced as a fake MD for months before getting caught. Iknew he skipped town for Phoenix with another fraudster PaulYates but since lost track of him. up tom his old scams in his 60's.

I fell for it and I'm street smart NYer or so I thought.

His scam is to come across as sincere midwest nice and intelligent. Sorry you fell for it

Mr. Gaither, I'm very very sorry to hear about your lost.

What I can tell you from my research into health in general is that oncologist generally have little to no training in nutrition. As well, in surveys including a recent one at McGill Cancer Center, 3 out of 4 surveyed oncologists WOULD NOT receive chemotherapy themselves or prescribe it to their loved ones because of the effects it has on the body and its ineffectiveness! But yet they are happy to give it to us! So realise that going the conventional route was never going to be a good choice.

That being said, there is nothing which Dr. Tunsky is proposing which is not consistent with naturopathic remedies. The focus is always on detoxing the body, ensuring the body has all the nutrients it needs to function properly along with additional supplements for possibly attacking the cancer (supplements like vitamin C, selenium, oregano oil, etc). But it has to be a multipronged approach where you have to look across all possible vectors (i.e.

Nutrition - deficiencies, Toxins - environment, food or spiritual, Mental - emotional well being, Physical - accident, Genetic - did other members of her family have the same type of cancer, and Medical - drugs will deplete nutrients of the body as well as toxify the body) to determine whether one or more of them is the reason your wife had cancer.

I know that it doesn't help because your wife is no longer there, but know that you were on a path with a higher probability of success when you and your wife decided to go down the natural path.

Please see site, https://www.cancertutor.com/ for more information. My deepest condolences.

View more comments (1)
Taunton, England
Dr Gary Tunsky Oncology Doctor
Poor customer service

Gary Tunsky

He is one of the SMARTEST man I know! he is very educated and has help many customers to overcome many trying health issues. I would trust this man with my life. He is always informed and stays in tuned with the current issues on what really is going on out there. He has helped some of my customers with health related issues because he has very good products and excellent knowledge.out there to help these poor children to overcome autism. He recommends my Organic Silver Angel to many of his customers. www.silverorganic.com 877-487-****. EutropheanHealth Institute LLC. If anyone wants to call me in reference to Gary Tunsky please feel free to do so. Please folks research everything when it comes to your health and well being
Monument, Colorado
Pros
  • Gary tunsky because he is very knowledgeable of health
Good customer service

Tunsky was straight up with his past and helped me!

Actually Gary diagnosed that my body was failing. We met at an event, my husband and 2 children went through his model because my husband was worried about their health. I threw myself in at the last minute, everything he said was valid and I was in the hospital the next day. He was very clear he believes in emergency medical treatment and natural treatment for other ailments. He called it 100%. I don't think I'd be around today Feb 2015... I saw him approx 6 years ago in AZ at a speaking event. I believe in natural medicine. I think medical practices are just that... practice... keep running 20 tests until the guess is right or the patient gives up

Can you elaborate on your illness?

Chandler, Arizona

My mother died also.

Dr. Gary came to our home on Thanksgiving day and presented to the whole family that day that he could cure my mother. So of course she wanted to give it her all, when doctors gave her 3 to 6 months to live. So she did, we bought everything he said we needed and she did everything he told her to do. 3 months later she died. When she was finally so bad that she could not even get out of bed, and was turning yellow, I told my dad, mom needed to go to the hospital, he would not do anything without calling Dr. Gary, I did that, and he said get her to the hospital. She never came home.

Currently practicing in the state of Florida (Palm Beach Gardens) and does not show he is licensed (occupational or medical) in the state of florida.

Dr Gary Tunsky also has a long criminal record

gary tunsky

@PissedConsumer856069

He might have had a criminal record before but I believe him to be a changed person, he has been humbled and admits to being wrong about things and when a person needs modern trauma care. It takes these types of things to grow a full individual that knows both sides and can deal with the whole person. You can watch how he has obviously changed in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJcDs8xCXzk He also addresses the doctor title.

View more comments (2)
Bismarck, North Dakota
Count One of the indictment charged that he and other defendants conspired together to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute more than 500 grams of cocaine. Some of the co-defendants pled guilty pursuant to plea agreements. Phenicie and three other...

I wonder how much the FDA is behind this along with "BIG PHARMA" . From past experience dealing with probate attorneys and judges the only thing they know is to "GASLIGHT" everyone to get what they want.

View more comments
Loss

DR GARY TUNSKY N.D.

THIS IS FROM RICKROSS CULT SITE: January 03, 2012 07:42PM Bee Happy57 Date Added: 01/03/2012 Posts: 1 Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophysics I would like to say here that my dear Mother put 100% faith in "Dr" Tunsky, spent around $20,000 of his so-called products, did everything he told her to do, and SHE DIED ANYWAY!!!!! Tunsky kept telling my Mother that he was going to get her well from the cancer she had! PLEASE, IF ANYBODY IS READING THIS, AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING LISTENING TO THIS MAN'S ADVICE, TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY! DON'T!!!!! BEE HAPPY TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY! dont trust gary tunsky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there just wanted to leave a quick comment about Gary Tunsky. I read your post, and I'm sorry about your Mom.

In 2004 I had a late stage cancer tumor and I worked with Dr Gary exclusively.

He is a christian, is brilliant, and cares about his patients like they are his own. I took all his recommendations and designed my protocols based on what he thought would work best. Yes, I used all natural products / therapies to reverse the cancer.

I can also tell you that there is a stage in each cancer that is very different from the next.

Each cancer tumor has a point of no return, meaning, that if you pass that point it does not matter what you do natural or allpathic, you are going to die. A bummer of course but true. A good example of this is Apple's, Steve Jobs. He was doing all the right things naturally, but he had passed that point when he was diagnosed.

There was no way he was going to live - it didn't matter what he did naturally or allopathic, period. So when this happens, the natural industry takes a hit.

Also, I can tell you that as a Cancer coach, I see cancer patients all the time that "sneak" the candy or sugar foods that they are addicted to. Nobody knows except them.

They just cannot stop. In this case, the patient who feeds the tumor with sugar of any kind - will die.

it's as simple as that.

Currently practices in Palm Beach Gardens Florida (4371 NorthLake Blvd, #333, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410). No licenses on file (occupational or medical) with the state of Florida.

@PissedConsumer924963

He isn't licensed in anything. Not a doctor and not even married to his so called wife. Guy is smart but he is not authorized, licensed, certified or trained in any area.Nearly killed my girlfriend with his protocol.

Phenicie and three other co-defendants were tried by a jury. That trial ended in a conviction for one of the defendants and mistrials for Phenicie and the other co-defendants. On August 21, 1989, Phenicie went to trial again on these charges. He was convicted on August 23, 1989.

He was sentenced to 189 months. 3 At trial, numerous co-defendants testified against Phenicie.

After this conversation, Lanham met with Nickalaus Phenicie and Phenicie's brother Chris at Lanham's town house in Glen Burnie, Maryland. At that time, Nickalaus delivered cocaine to Lanham, and told Lanham that if Lanham needed more cocaine, he, Nickalaus, would send the cocaine from his home in California to his brother Chris in North Carolina who would then take the cocaine to Maryland.

935 F.2d 1288

Unpublished Disposition

UNITED STATES of America, Plaintiff-Appellee,

v.

Nickalaus Edward PHENICIE, Defendant-Appellant.

No. 89-5247.

United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. Argued March 8, 1991. Decided June 20, 1991. NOTICE: Fourth Circuit I.O.P.

36.6 states that citation of unpublished dispositions is disfavored except for establishing res judicata, estoppel, or the law of the case and requires service of copies of cited unpublished dispositions of the Fourth Circuit. Appeal from the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, at Salisbury. Hiram H. Ward, Senior District Judge.

(CR-89-45-S) John David James, Smith, Patterson, Follin, Curtis, James, Harkavy & Lawrence, Greensboro, N.C., for appellant. John Warren Stone, Jr., Assistant United States Attorney, Greensboro, N.C. (Argued), for appellee; Robert H. Edmunds, Jr., United States Attorney, Greensboro, N.C., on brief.

M.D.N.C. AFFIRMED. Before K.K. HALL, Circuit Judge, JAMES C.

HILL, Senior United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit, sitting by designation, and TERRENCE WILLIAM BOYLE, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina, sitting by designation. PER CURIAM: 1 Nickalaus E. Phenicie appeals his conviction for conspiring to possess cocaine and distributing cocaine in violation of 21 U.S.C. Secs.

841(a)(1) and 841(b)(1)(B). He contends: (1) that it was error for the trial court to preclude defense counsel from cross-examining co-conspirator government witnesses about their understanding of the federal Sentencing Guidelines and about the sentences they might receive as a result of their cooperation with the government; (2) that there was a fatal variance between the crime charged in the indictment and the evidence presented at trial; (3) that he was sentenced improperly under the Sentencing Guidelines; and (4) that the guidelines are unconstitutional. We find the trial to be free of reversible error and therefore affirm. I.

2 Nickalaus Phenicie was indicted in the Middle District of North Carolina. Count One of the indictment charged that he and other defendants conspired together to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute more than 500 grams of cocaine. Some of the co-defendants pled guilty pursuant to plea agreements. Phenicie and three other co-defendants were tried by a jury.

That trial ended in a conviction for one of the defendants and mistrials for Phenicie and the other co-defendants. On August 21, 1989, Phenicie went to trial again on these charges. He was convicted on August 23, 1989. He was sentenced to 189 months.

3 At trial, numerous co-defendants testified against Phenicie. First, Danny Lanham testified that he bought cocaine from Nickalaus Phenicie, Randy Hughes and Gary Tunsky three times in May, 1987 at Randy Hughes' parents' home in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested. In June, 1987, Lanham spoke to Nickalaus Phenicie about Hughes' and Tunsky's arrests and about the further purchase of cocaine.

Phenicie indicated that he was happy that they were arrested because he did not like the way they had set up their business. He also told Lanham that he would continue to supply him with cocaine. After this conversation, Lanham met with Nickalaus Phenicie and Phenicie's brother Chris at Lanham's town house in Glen Burnie, Maryland.

At that time, Nickalaus delivered cocaine to Lanham, and told Lanham that if Lanham needed more cocaine, he, Nickalaus, would send the cocaine from his home in California to his brother Chris in North Carolina who would then take the cocaine to Maryland. Lanham

I have recently consulted with Gary Tunsky regarding a couple health issues. I purchased over $650 of his products and never received them :( .

It has been months since my purchase and he is not answering my requests for a refund. This is not a good man. He took the money the day I placed my order. He promised the product was in his office and would be shipped directly to my home from his office.

He told me I could expect to have the products in a few days. He never contacted me to say there was a problem. He ignored my phone calls.

I've had to file grievances with paypal, my bank and the attorney general in hopes of getting my money back. This is not a good man.

@PissedConsumer800191

sounds like Mail Fraud and you should contact:

District Attorney

USPO

Lawyer

Dr. Gary Tunsky correctly diagnosed me with high lead levels in my blood, and referred me to a chelation doctor.

He did not charge me a cent. I believe he had a hand in saving my life.

Not only did I have high lead, I was also anemic, rundown and burned out. It took a year of nutrition treatment and supplements to get my health back again, but I did it.

Gary Tunsky is no doctor. He was a loser at everything he tried until he started this detox scam.

Those who knew him would describe him as a scammer an a small time hustler who was always in search of new "friends" to take advantage of. He also has anger problems and is quick to escalate an argument into a fist fight with just about anyone

@PissedConsumer761716

'scammer an a small time hustler who was always in search of new "friends" to take advantage of.'

Oh yes. with a long criminal record, this Gary Tunsky.

here

935 F2d 1288 United States v.

Phenicie | OpenJurist

openjurist.org/935/f2d/1288/united-states-v-phenicie‎

Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested.

... Gary Tunsky and himself after Tunsky and Hughes were arrested in June, 1987.

View more comments (13)
Los Angeles, California
Dr Gary Tunsky Doctor

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article