No Help At All!

We read about Dr Felixbrod and went to see him last year to help our child. Dr Felixbrod was very nice at the initial consultation, then assured me that my child's case was not as bad as we thought (without meeting my child), then handed us off to his associate. This associate, in our opinion, was completely unqualified to handle this matter. He cancelled several appointments at the last minute, rarely took any notes, and did nothing that was of any help at all. He did , however, stretch out appointments to collect more of a fee. We were not only ripped off, but now our child has been seen by someone good who agrees that Dr Felixbrod's associate was way off base and completely misdiagnosed the problem.

Same thing happened to me Dr. Felixbrod is a money hungry dr.

and chris also misdiagnosed my son.Chris has no business seeing any children in the first place. There is a special place for both of them for taking advantage of families in need.

Well you too are unqualified to deal with your child. Does you child get the behaviour from you.

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

Dr. Felixbrod has been a member of the American Psychological Association, the ... Dr. Felixbrod's research has focused on teaching children techniques for ...

Dr Felixbrod reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article