Patient abuse

Dr mottahedeh is a very smart women she totally played me. Did you honestly think snaping my wastban and pulling down my pants wasnt going to turn me on , I just went their for injections she's married and she plays w her patients well maybe not anymore but you know what you did. you had me beat twice indirectly or directly it doesn't matter you cause me bodily harm as a doctor you're never supposed to do your patience harming you cause me to get her twice and I couldn't defend myself because people know my name and if I were to hurt somebody they would say to salt you played me and set me up to the nines bottom line you need to do something really nice for me otherwise I'll never forgive you and I will get even at some point with somebody in your family its a promise I will not break you ruined my life and you think you just going to get away with it.

looks like I just might have pulled it off I got hired for for an international Car Auction Company and they promised me with my talent in sales capabilities I should be making 60 to 80 grand a month to start and I'm going to start working right away who cares about the settlement. she said kid come on board and be part of our family do the right thing you'll be rich before you can blink your eyes

this post.really has nothing to do with you I just want to speak my mind and I don't have any friends because I can't trust anybody anymore but when I really like a girl like the bartender she did something so incredibly special to me that I can't even explain it other than I was on the bar I was looking away from her she took her hand and put it under my chin to turn my head towards her but the feeling was better than sex I got like this energy flowTe type of feeling like it was really good it wasn't sex so the moral of that story is I never went back to that bartender because I like her so much and i know im not together and I don't want to cause people more problems than I already have so I didn't go back there because I like her that much, now I know there a lot a pretty classy type girls that's what I want. For example when I go to my doctors office one of the girls there I'm not going to mention her name because when you mention names and Google gets put to the name and then she'll really never go on a date with me but I like her she may or may not have a boyfriend who really cares but when I go in I blow a kiss and stuff like that I don't want her number right now I don't wanna go on a date with her when I start making money from my investments and I can afford a family and stuff like that I want that I don't wanna bang 5 girls a week and I'm going to get an STD crotch crickets and pus god knows what the *** else

#802009

Why are bad things happening to me?

I fainted I was trapped inside the elevator fhe *** cleaning ladys cord from the vacuum got stuck in the door and I had to pull the fire alarem and bang on the door I almost killed her in that elevator I was trapped for 15min.

Im done dr mottahedeh call off your witch craft.

I had enough of this *** stuff happening to me.......

What am I? Or what are you?

When I first started writing articals a fire broke out in my closet w me in it when I was smokling a bowl in 18 years of smoking on and off in that closet never did a fire break out.

Then their was today I went to my hotel bathroom and as soon as I closed the door it wouldnt open for me I had to bang as hard as I could and yell help me and finally they broke both doors to get to me I wad locked in the bathroom by something for 25minuts they had to use a crow bar to prie the bathroom door open im still in shock

It was a meatal door and a metal fram and then I lost all my money in the steet.

#792005

you said you hate cyberbullies okay well we're not in high school so does that mean you hate me?????????

anyways you made me laugh but um do you think that equals 2 beatings because of the events you set in motion. That are fimally over now anybody can go online and post things so you going to have to prove its me that's doing it and you're not going to be able to because its not my IP addressand even if somebody could prove its me which they can't that's civil its not criminal you could sue me for money that I don't have but you cannot arrest me for criminal for freedom of speech

#791988

now be honest you really think I'm a cyber bully and why do you think that midget of a doctor is such a good person

i mean I guess you would know better than me but whatever I don't care he's a midget I'm like 7 inches taller than him hahahahaha

#791985

okay first of all the pictures are hilarious my favorite is the troll now with heels I am 5 foot 10 without Heels 5'7 I like wearing my heels but I gave your husband open invitation since he thinks he's a taller guy I'll meet him anywhere in Queens any martial arts gym it's no problem considering half the things I said I'm sure he would want to take me up on it but I gotta tell you I've been in the gyms and the best shape of my life I know if ever been I'm pressing close to 230 pounds .

okay second of all as far as me being abused whatever ,

don't believe everything you read maybe I was starting to sweat it out maybe I got tired of coming to all those things and I said what I said for ppl to go easy on me w that!!!!!!!!!!!

but again you should know half the things I say are true and the half are fabricated

so the question is which half is true and which half is fabricated?????????

my whole entire life I've never hurt any children and I've never hurt an innocent person yes I've done some self defense but it was them or me but I'm a good person other than the would say..

Honestly I dont know what to do anymore.

Look you really messed up everything for me.

Im trying to be a gd person im in a much nicer place now, living wise but your actions snowballed into something else

granted maybe you didn't know I was going to do all the things that I have the power to do so and yes I pissed a lot of people off I really don't care.

I really don't know what I want I just want to be happy that's all ...

I got upset thinking about it. Sorry but you did alot of damage

I smoked I feel better

View more comments (11)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article