BITTER TEETH

I went to this office waited for thirty minutes, Ms. Gomez was late, she advertised in the AM Paper specializing in Laser Cleaning; however she wanted to do another procedure, I told her I was on medication and she still wanted to continue and give me a shot in my mouth without telling me what she was going to do in my "MOUTH". Amazing the ignorance of some people. I removed myself from her chair and refused treatment of any kind, told her in a nice way that I will not be back, ever. Ms. Gomez became VERY angry because I would not allow her to do the procedure and gain the money from my union. She wanted to charge $2,543, for work she did not perform, I wrote my union informing them of her deceit and that I never received her services; now she continues to harass me for a bill, when I NEVER had her services. She offered free evaluation and wanted to charge after I refused her services. This has been on going for several years. She is a nasty person. She continues to send me a blank invoice and sent the bill to a collections agency, first for $30; not its $50. the office visit was in 2016, Beware angry PULL OUT.

AWFUL FIRM NO LOYALTY FOR THE CUSTOMERS. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS?

Nasty service especially when you feel you are being forced to accept what you do not want . And for a person to think you do not count to make decisions for yourself.

Horrible business experience. I would never refer to anyone.

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York
Service
Dr Cynthia Gomez Dental Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article