Dr. Craig Berris Butcher

Craig Berris plastic surgeon of Sacramento CA is a butcher with hand tremors. He will not correct his failed surgical work. There is no regulator agency that monitors these quacks. they get away with whatever they destroy. Berris like other cosmetic quacks have allot of office expenses. they will take on surgeries they have no or limited experience with. It is as simple as that. think before trusting a stranger with no accountability that will carve your face up. aging is a natural process and these surgeries require follow up surgeries yr after year. You will regret what you will be faced with.

I had boy yon and tops of eyes done by him and it looks super natural. I would recommend Dr Berris without hesitation.

He also introduced t

Me to Obagi products, retin A and vitamin c drops. My skin looks pretty good thanks to Dr Berris.

@PissedConsumer743097

Sorry about my spell check:

I'm 64 and I've had a few procedures performed by Dr Berris. I am happy with what he has done. I had both bottom and tops of eyes done by him and it looks super natural. I would recommend Dr Berris without hesitation. He also introduced

I feel the previous negative remarks are untrue!

View more comments (1)
ID
Sacramento, California

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article