map-marker Miami, Florida

Bad review

Thanks to your nonexistent customer service to a customer Case#:230726-****93 who has never had any other soap touch his body since 1970 or his wife's body since the late 1970s, I gave you a bad review on pissed consumer #505**** and after 50+ years of using nothing but your soap, I am no longer a customer.

After over 19,000 showers, the honeymoon is over.

User's recommendation: Don't buy. If you get a bad batch, you are out of money, they won't refund or replace.

Robert N

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Vista, California

Great soap, but they don't give a S#*t about their customers.

After using nothing but Dr Bronners soap on my body for over 19,000 days (from1970 until present, and my wife for 45 years, we got a bad batch. Thin, no scent, not sudsy, one gallon for over $60.00 I called.

I gave them the batch number, told them I have used no other soap since 1970, and expected a replacement.

They said without a sales receipt they would do nothing.

I asked them if they wanted the bad batch number, and the answer was If you insist, but it won't do any good.

I told them I bought the bad batch a few weeks before I ran out, and didn't save the receipt, since I have never had a problem before.

And basically it was "too bad".

After over 19,000 showers for me, 16,000 showers for my wife, and a diluted bottle in a pump jar on the bathroom sink and kitchen sink for over 50 years, I found another liquid Castile soap, that not only works as well as Dr. Bronners, but only costs $40 00 per gallon.

Every company is in the public service business, and this company doesn't care one bit about their customers.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Pleasant scent
  • Cleans well
Cons:
  • Expensive and customer service sucks

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away. If you get a bad batch, you're screwed.

map-marker Delray Beach, Florida

Billing

I have been using Dr. Bronners for a few years now. Great company and great products and all nontoxic!

User's recommendation: Must use

Cecelia L Dvm

Billing

Ordered and said Zipcode was wrong. Did not get a confirmation.

Fixed the ZIP Code resent it again and it shows it was double billed. Tried calling and closed Saturday but will retry on Monday.

Pros:
  • Clean and nontoxic products
Cons:
  • Website needs updating and better navigation systems in place

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article