Orthondontist Dr. Barry Rosenberg

What a charming, concerned individual who wants the best for you, NOT! I scheduled and initial consultation with Dr. Rosenberg they ran my insurance thru never provided the amount that my insurance would cover. I had to cancel the treatment soon after a month keep in mind i only visited the office one time on my initial visit to Dr. Barry Rosenbergs office. I called Dr. Barry Rosenbergs office to inform them that my dentist recommended that i not follow thru with the treatment i only received "ONE TIME" on my initial visit. I scheduled an appointment to make a payment arrangement with Dr. Barry Rosenberg and offered to pay him $150 every two weeks he declined it i asked him how mush was my insurance paying he mentioend he could not discuss that with me until i pay him in full. Soon after he realized that i wasnt a patient who was following thru with treatment he asks that leave his office and was extremely abrasive and rude opened the door to his office to proceeded to yell at his staff for not informing him that i wasnt a patient that was following treatment but owed a debt.
ID
#200708 Review #200708 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wallingford, Connecticut

About

Dr Barry Rosenberg FAQ
To read more: http://www.rosenbergortho.com/invisalign-faq
Summary

Medical company Dr barry Rosenberg has been working for several years in order to make people`s smiles beautiful and attractive. Their main specialization is teeth treatment and correcting. The company has various models of brackets which are different in color and terms of use. They make a correction of your smile by slow moving of teeth to the right direction. The treatment period can last from 1 to 7 years. During all the time patients have regular visits to the clinic and are being treated under the control of qualified dentists. Brackets can be bonded or removable depending on the situation conditions. Dr Barry Rosenberg provides individual consultations to everybody who are thinking about a correction of teeth. The company has mild and professional attitude to every client and guarantees effective treatment.

Dr Barry Rosenberg reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article