Dr April Madu Family Physician Doctor Review

Yeah I have heard this doctor is not very resourceful and does not know what she is doing. would it be nice if you could actually get the grades of these doctors!
ID
Anaheim, California
Service
Dr April Madu Family Physician Doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Dr. April M.f. Madu license number 066175

THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF A DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. I WOULD NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone! I have chronic pain and I been receiving medication for years. I am a disabled veteran and my primary doctor left the VA and they automatically switched me to this doctor. After repeated attempts to fill my medication because of the pain i just went to the clinic. I was asked to submit to a drug test and I did and was told my medication would be released. THEY LIED! I am going to submit more information online with the facts. I will be suing this doctor.

Dude,

You sound salty, young and immature,

You don't know what you are talking about,

She just so happens to be one of the best Doctors in the VA PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Service
Dr April Madu Family Physician Doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I want other people to make sure they understand how this doctor performs.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article