Down Town Locker Room - Unhelpful Representative Review from Suffolk, Virginia

I went into DTLR in the gallery in downtown Baltimore MD. I was very disgusted with the service. When I walked in no one offered to help me. There were two service reps. talking on the side. The reps were not helpful at all. I'm all for hiring young people but the company needs to supervise them. It's Friday afternoon customers get paid and want to spend money. The customer service was horrible nothing like Townsen center Reps. I wind up not getting nothing and driving through traffic at 500pm, to the Townsen Centerwhere the service reps. were great. I would never go back there again. Management needs to supervise those young girls in that store. It's a business and they need to know there there to service customers.
ID
Suffolk, Virginia

This individual came over all of a sudden, why i was sitting waiting for assistance, it gets worse?

Update by user Mar 10, 2012

O\' it get a bit more worse then that...The \"security guard\" a lease that\'s what she had told me at the time of this incident occurred to me. And also it seems as she were wearing some kind of a uniform, under her street jacket covered up.

Because it was really kind of hard to see the rest of her uniform. So why i was waiting very and sitting direct in front of this store on a bunch very patiently. All of a sudden i had notice more people \"it had to be about 1o to 15 mins later\" it happen so fast, almost as quick as a blink of a eye. Why i was waiting this young man who wasn\'t wearing any form of a employee badge identification at all.

And i know when u come more retail stores, or any place for usually there is someone greeting to see if there can help assistance u. Now it goner get kind of ruff, u haven\'t hard anything quiet yet. I have never been inside this particular store before, or any business like this one ever in my life. Its goner get really worse, so i kind looked over at this young man.

And said are u security or a sale person. Because he wasn\'t ever wearing any kind of a uniform or employee badge at all. He says to me something like, i then said can u please give me sum assistance. He comes over and i said to him, and then the young comes back.

And says we don\'t have that size, so then i asks him if u could begin me two difference size. That way we would know the cut of this particular fit of this shoe. When i had notice from now were a young lady behind of the register all of sudden \"that was about 10 to 15 mins later. U can\'t images thee terror, i had to indulge endure on that frightful under unimaginable day.

I had to video record it, why it was happening, that\'s how bad it had gotten. First it start with the lady who was behind, the register from no were. And the continual from a never young lady, who also came from no were. Who said that she were security, now remember this i could barely see what kind of uniform she had been wear as well.

Because it was covered up with a street jacket over top of sum kind, of something that appeared to be sum kind of uniform i believe. Why still sitting, waiting for the young man to begin back my correct shoe size of chance correctly. Now i notice the first young lady back the register, who came from no were. Says to me u half to check ur bag, i then said to her why did the young man tell me this.

He then said very bluntly i didn\'t see ur bag, i said that\'s impossible because u were looking me straight in face. When i had move my bag from the front, to the of me. Now all of sudden from no were a never young lady comes over, and said in a very rude matter. Why i was still talking to the young, and the young lady behind the register from no were as well.

So remember i came in this store my back was halfway to the front, as i begin it to my back position. He never said sir u need to check u bag at anytime. Until this young lady behind the register came from no were \"now that was about 10 to 15 mins later on. Now here comes the second young lady, who stated that she was security.

And are u goner check ur bag or what, i kindly look at her and don\'t ur parents teach u more better then. Then she said that\'s my father right over there, he walks over i said in a playful matter he can help with my belt. He look like a someone off the street, says to her do what u half baby. She first start off playing with her handcuffs, u could hear the clicking sounds back and forward.

All of the sudden she reach under her street jacket with a can of mace, under locks it in position. I then say to her, that hope u didn\'t take that out for me. She say out in a loud tone of voice, don\'t anybody say anything else to him. Can everybody just talking to him at all, immediately asks for the store manager.

A third young lady from no were leaning over top on the other end front counter, looks over smiling. That\'s when i said to her \"third young lady\" can i speak with u a moment. She wasn\'t just rude is the rest of them, especial the who statemented that she was security. At that moment i\'m still sitting rest my leg know ever got up at no time.

So the manager are one of the younger lady said call the police. I said to the manager no any problem any all, i will sit here wait for the to assistance me with all of this.

It was a serious day of terror in ***, never again will i allow this happen to myself are anyone else. So i\'m taking sum action right now, it shame who sum of us thank its okay to other rudely with force.

Original review posted by user Mar 09, 2012
I'm very *** off disgusted, about a incident that had happen to me. Here is a few things of concerns that had occurred to me recently, until that day had never been in this store ever in my life. Its was one of the most unprofessional acts, i had ever experience in my entire life. First there were no one but one young man, who had no name tag showing visually. And the real problem begin with a security guard. Who came from sum were, and it looked like a uniform under a street jacket on top of it humm
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article