Douglas Nissan makes deals they can't back up!

I went into douglas nissan looking into an '06 Toyota Carolla for $11k. They talked me into a brand new Altima, we did the deal - NO PROBLEM - then I had the car for two weeks, insured it, even drove it to Phoenix and was called back to the dealership because they realized that they had not made enough money on the deal and were trying to get more money down. They baited me by letting me drive the new car, and assumed I would be willing to just give them a couple thousand more dollars after two weeks in order to keep it. My co-signer's credit was more than good enough, and our income together is EXCELLENT. There was no reason to give them more money, except for that THEY made a mistake and discounted the car too much. I refused to give them more money, due to their terrible customer service and shady selling practices. I took back my trade and have since made a better deal at another dealership. I would not give Douglas Nissan a dime of my money, nor would I recommend them to ANYONE!
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Douglas Nissan Warranty
To read more: https://www.douglassnissan.com/certified-preowned-warranty/
Douglas Nissan Privacy Policy
Once The Userve saved some vehicles, The Customer can view them here at any time. Use of this web site signifies The User's acknowledgement and consent to this privacy policy. Please read this privacy policy carefully before using this web site. Douglas Nissan's' dealership takes The User's privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding The Customer's privacy online. Because Website gather certain types of personal information from visitors to this web site (e.g. This Privacy Policy discloses the types of personal information Website gather, how it is used, and how The Client of Douglas Nissan can gain access to and edit any data that The company has collected about The Client at any time. Company's dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide Douglas Nissan's' visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, www.douglassnissan.com will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
To read more: https://www.douglassnissan.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Douglas Nissan is a dealer company. There are both types of vehicles: used and new. Finance department is ready to help people with limited funds to acquire a car and make the dream come true. Also, there is a service center, so professional technicians can offer the optimal solution, when it comes about car maintenance and repair works. Marketing group of Douglas Nissan company offers various sale programs, awards and just nice specials. Location of this corporation is in College Station, TX. Finishing, we will add that any person who wants to test the car before purchasing, can easily subscribe for the test drive and arrive to College Station Nissan dealership.

Douglas Nissan reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article