Horrible service department

Doug Smith Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has a horrible service department that refuses to take calls. Their don't give you any reason why they transfer you, they just seem do do it randomly for fun or something. I have no clue why they give themselves a five star rating when they have no star customer service skills. I just needed to get my back window on my convertible re-sealed, but they transfered me to their sales department, their parts department, the front desk, and back to the parts department. Why did they transfer me once? They didn't give me a reason, and a couple of times it just randomly started ringing and then I was talking to someone new who seemed to never have seen / touched / worked on a car in his/her life.
ID
#195013 Review #195013 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Provo, Utah
Loss

About

Doug Smith Chrystler Jeep Dodge Ram Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.dougsmithchryslerjeepdodge.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Doug Smith is a well-known auto dealership in American Fork Utah. The company is committed to providing excellent customer services and meeting clients’ needs. Doug Smith provides a wide range of new and pre-owned vehicles, vehicle loans, car parts and accessories. The company also provides automobile repair services. Doug Smith has been in business for more than 10 years. The assortment of vehicles offered by the dealership includes cars, SUV’s and trucks. If you are seeking for a high quality vehicle at competitive price, Doug Smith is one of the best dealerships to apply to.

Doug Smith Chrystler Jeep Dodge Ram reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article