Double M Warhorse Ranch Horse Transportation Service Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

BEWARE... Warhorse Transportation Company is a joke and should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their poor business ethics and seedy ploys. At the beginning of April, I contacted them to transport a draft horse from California to Las Vegas. They explained to me that I just missed the last transport (all my papers had not come in). They said that I would be on the next run. Zero communication from the start unless I called or emailed or texted. They could never give me a date or time for pick up. Amanda would always tell me in a text that they would let me know the information later that night or in the morning. Nothing ever came. After a nonsense text from me, they told me the truck had broke down and that was the hang up. I called and complained that this was going on too long and I needed to tell the current owners info. about the pick up. All of a sudden everything was back on track. Warhorse called the current owners to tell them that they would pick up the horse on Wednesday, May 4th between midnight and 1am. Then they called them back to tell them that the ETA had been changed to Tuesday. Warhorse called me to say the horse would be here 6-7am on Tuesday. I was happy. I took the day off of work on Tuesday to receive the horse. No horse came. I contacted the current owners of the horse and they stayed up till 1am and got the horse and items ready for transport. No one ever came to the house. The current owners called Warhorse and they made up some lame excuse that they got me confused with some other Aimee. Really? I called Warhorse demanding answers from Amanda. She had absolutely no idea what was going on even though she made the calls. She pushed off the problem back into me by having me call the transporter directly. Amanda said our horse had been picked up. We called Joleen who said that she had no idea about the horse. No one in this company took responsibility for a HUGE mistake. No one offered any solutions. No one from the company even called me back. I feel like I was made a victim of a complete scam. My poor horse has been sitting now at the current owner's house for one month waiting on this *** poor excuse of a transportation company. They wasted the current owner's time and patience and mine. I lost one day of work stupidly waiting excited for a horse that never came. I owe the current owners $400 in boarding fees now while I contract with another transportation company. I gave up one day of work at $376 a day. I made adjustments to my property to receive a new horse. All for what? BEWARE.... Contract with another transportation company and have a better outcome than I did. This company has no management and is full of empty promises made by whacks doodles.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Service
Double M Warhorse Ranch Horse Transportation Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article