Resolved
kytrena V

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Never received my Dot bundle?

Updated by user Apr 18, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. There was just a miscommunication. Company has been very kind since and very helpful!!!.

Original review Apr 16, 2024
Good afternoon I got a notification that my dot card was delivered but i do not have my bundle! What to do next?? Please get back to me ASAP!! THANK YOU MUCH Kytrena
Loss:
Pros:
  • Dont know never received
Cons:
  • Dont know never receieved

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Unsure if this company is for real!!! Never received and damn near impossible to get ahold of customer service

Guest

Management did get in contact with me and there was a miscommunication!!! I just got very frustrated because there is no real way to contact anyone besides the silly AI help desk that is so broken and frustrating to use.

They have been nothing but kind since i received in the mail. I tried to take this down but was unable to but I hope people see this amd know it is a good company they just need to get rid of that AI helpdesk.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article