Tamar S Qsm

Question related to my doses

TI gave questions about my order. Nobody is answering or helping me.

No customer service available they have number that is not helping people you cannot leave a massage because i think its fake number . It says leave a massage, bye. I am very disappointed .

I love this products but because of the customer service probably i will stop using this site and will inform my friends too. I email them too.

Preferred solution: Help to finish my order . There is only ine question i cannot get help.

User's recommendation: They need to have customer service number so people can ask for help.

Kallin Kxv

worse customer service!!! people keep replying same message!

waisted my money! no product received

Brittany R Wsq
map-marker Los Angeles, California

Color match wrong

I have 2 shades need to be switched its been since the summwrni Bn have been trying to get ahold of someone.. Not much help!

Pros:
  • Great makeup
Cons:
  • Not good call back or email for help

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Great makeup not good service

Guest

I was charged a shipping fee even though the website stated that any purchase over $50 would be free shipping . I was STILL charged . I called the customer service number and reached No one .

DOSE OF COLORS - THE WORST.

I ordered 4 liquid lipsticks from Dose of Colors - after 3 or 4 days they contacted me and said they couldn't fulfill my order as they had oversold one of the colors. They asked me how I would like to resolve it.

They requested that I respond to them w/in 24 hours. I responded immediately - and that's as far as it went. When I didn't hear anything back after 3 more days - I wrote back to them - they have ignored my request for a refund and now another day has gone by. They obviously have no intention of refunding my money or delivering my order.

This is the first time in my many years of ordering online that I have been completely ignored.

I have to go through my credit card company now - since they refuse to make it right. They are literally the worst company I've ever dealt with.

Loss:
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article