Doro Paintball: Never shipped, never refunded

I placed an order online with Doro Paintball on 11/22. I never received a confirmation email so I emailed them on 11/24. This set off a series of back and forth emails (despite my request for them to CALL my cell) over a period of three weeks. I never received the order, which they claimed they were unable to track. I finally requested a refund on 12/9. When the refund never cleared, I was told on 12/16 "Your invoice is in accounting. They are running a little behind with processing refunds as this is our busy time of year. You should see it post by the first of next week." On 12/22, still no refund, so I spent 45 minutes at my bank disputing the charge. No product 22 business days after order was placed and no refund 9 business days after request.

I'm dealing with the same thing. Ordered a J&J Barrel Kit and a New desgns ASA on 12/4.

No confirmation of shipment, no reponse to any emails, messages, or facebook posts.

This place is a joke. I work close to their supposed location, thinking about going and throwing a brick through their window.

ID
Pensacola, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article