Jimmy X

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Redmond, Washington

Dornbracht Faucet Issue

Hi,

My Dornbracht Faucet (TARA Single-lever mixer Pull-down with spray function) has some cartridge leaking issue. I called plumber but they told me I needed to contact Dornbracht for special parts and tools.

Therefore I like to seek help on this, to see if I can get parts, or if there's local Dornbracht dealer who can help me. I current live in Kirkland WA 98034 US.

Thanks~!

Jimmy

Janis K Ubg

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Memphis, Tennessee

To let Beth Sanchez know what part we still need for our Kitchen Sink Hand Sprayer

When the faucet is turned on, the water will go through BOTH the hand Sprayer AND the faucet head. IT DOES NOT DIVERT THE WATER which makes NEITHER the sprayer nor the faucet have enough Pressure!

The service guys were out here to fix it this morning and the sprayer had a large screw that they could not unscrew because it seemed to be damaged and a screw driver would not move it at all!

After speaking with Beth, she feels it may be that the sprayer also needs to be replaced!

I will wait to hear back from Beth! Many Thanks!

User's recommendation: We have had this faucet for a few years! And, we love it!!! The people at this company have been very cooperative in assisting us with making our problem solved!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article