map-marker Calabasas, California

Tech support

Urgent-We have a doorbird system which was installed about a year ago. We have issues with the system. Today, our lobby door doesnt open or lock and we need it to work for access

map-marker Dallas, Texas

Equipment malfunction

Now I need to have my tech call customer service and trouble shoot the equipment again. I may be forced to hay another $700 doorbell and avoid the red tape of DoorBird.

The MAC is connecting and DoorBird verified it was not working.

But now on a call I, the customer, had to make to try for a solution, I am required to have e the third party tech to sort this out with consumer service. A mundane and circular argument!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t buy the product. Bad customer service, expensive, difficult to install and maintain.

map-marker Victoria, British Columbia

Tried calling on three occasions and held for half an hour on each time. Two times my call was dropped and the third time I had to attend to Business and had to hang up.

I was very disappointed. I never signed up as pissed consumer.

On October 24 I tried phoning Doorbird 4 times on two of these occasions my was dropped and the third I did leave a message on one of the occasions, no call returned. I had to attend to Business and had to hang up.

User's recommendation: Try calling

Brands Related to DoorBird

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article