map-marker San Diego, California

Doodly no longer works

I could not find an email address for support.

I get this error message when I open Doodly.

Error: Command failed: 429496****

How do I fix this?

User's recommendation: They told me to go to the Doodly website instead of the program to access customer support. They also sent info on how to update to their new cloud which I found hard to follow and I could not login. So, I contacted them again.

CF

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with Doodly. Please reach out to our support team at support@***.com for assistance. Thank you!

Yaffa Z

| map-marker Haifa, Hefa

Cancel my subscription

I would like to cancel my subscription because it's not fit my anymore.I did not use it at all the time I paid for it. please can I get my money back?

CF

Hi Yaffa, We're sorry to hear that our service didn't meet your needs. Please reach out to support@***.com with your request and details of your account. Our team will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Nicko Nnf

| map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Simple request required signing up for monthly support fees Not good.

When I was given the gift of Doodly software I did not have admin rights to down load the software. That problem was resolved.

I went back to look for my Doodly introductory emails wihich contained a link to the software and discovered the emails were gone.

I called Doodly asking them just to resend my original emails. Without signing up for monthly service (1/2 as much as the software) I could not get the emails sent again.

User's recommendation: Don't make people sign up for a simple request *** resending emails previously sent. resending

CF

Hi Nicko! We're sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with accessing Doodly.

Please rest assured that admin rights are not required from the customer's end to download our software. Anyone with the correct login details should be able to use Doodly without any issue. We understand your frustration regarding the introductory emails. We'd like to help you resolve this as smoothly as possible.

Could you please contact us at support@***.com? Once we verify you as the accountholder, we'll be more than happy to provide you with the necessary access.

We appreciate your feedback and are committed to improving our customer service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving this matter for you.

map-marker Camarillo, California

Unable to record audio track of Doodly

There is no plus sign in the audio track so I am not able to record my comments in Doodly. Can you please advise how to allow the plus sign to appear in this doodle so that I can record? I have used this feature in other doodles and it worked well.

User's recommendation: Doodly was responsive and helpful. Turns out there was a blank audio 'track' that extended the full length of the video. When I scrolled to the very end the plus sign was there. I could delete that blank 'track' and record.

CF

Hi There! I'm glad you were able to reach out to our support staff and get the help that you need. Feel free to reach out to us again if you need help with our software.

Leora R Pjz

No service

I asked -

Can I use doodly in Hebrew?

It's from left to right.

I didn't get an answer. I expect an answer before I purchase

Preferred solution: An answer

User's recommendation: Need answers

CF

Hi Leora! Thank you for your inquiry about using Doodly with different languages.

Doodly does allows you to upload custom fonts. To ensure you are completely satisfied with our product, we offer a 30-day refund period.

This way, you can fully explore all of Doodly's features and capabilities with confidence. We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Doodly community.

map-marker Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Black Friday sales

Hi! I did not receive an answer to my question" Is Toonly on sale for a one time Black Friday payment of $47.00?

Also, I purchased Talkia today, but it has not showed up in my Doodly Toolbar... why?

Wayne

CF

Hi Wayne, Regarding your question about the Toonly Black Friday sale, please contact us directly at support@***.com so we can provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on our current promotions. As for the issue with Talkia not appearing in your Doodly Toolbar, we'll need to review your account to troubleshoot this effectively.

Please email us with the details of your purchase, and our support team will assist you in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. Thank you for reaching out, and we look forward to assisting you.

map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Begging you to resend introductory emails so I can watch training videos and have the link to down load Doodly software. My Daughter purchased this for me for my birthday. The emails were accidently.

Begging you to resend introductory emails so I can watch training videos and have the link to download Doodly software. My Daughter purchased this for me for my birthday.

The emails were accidentally deleted.

If you were to look at the outgoing mail, you will see a series of emails sent to me:

J__P__@***x please send these emails again, the software is paid for. I see in need to pay an ongoing monthly fee for a simple service.

CF

We're sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having when accessing your Doodly account. With the volume of emails we receive, it can be challenging to locate specific communications without more detailed information.

Please contact us at support@***.com and we can help you with your account. In the meantime, you can access your Doodly account through Voomly Cloud.

We have an article that includes the download link for Voomly Cloud, which should allow you to use Doodly without delay. Here's the link to the article: https://***/support/solutions/articles/150000****42

Sandesh k Lsl

Great product

The problem solving is swift for customers and I can't be any happier buying their product and subscribing to their services.

User's recommendation: Go for it best option out there

CF

Hi Sandesh, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear about your satisfaction with our customer service and our products.

map-marker Apopka, Florida

Doodly is not working

THIS IS DISTRACTING DISGUSTING DISHONEST . I NEED A REFUND , THEY TOOK MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY AS I SUBMIT PAYMENT YET THIS CRAP DOESNT WORK

AND THIS IS SO IMPERSONAL YOU CAN NEVER SPEAK TO ANYONE . TOTAL CRAP

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY THIS MISLEADING CRAP

map-marker Sierra Blanca, Texas

Doodly does not recognize my email. I've had a license for one year.

The issue - when I update the software the software shuts down. I have to go back and load the original download. There must a bug.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article