map-marker Denver, Colorado

Will not exchange for CORRECT SIZE

I had a similar experience as the previous post about this company. I ordered the wrong size, however, and they will not send me the correct size due to a FINAL SALE.

I'm not asking for my money back, I am asking for a dress that fits. I emailed them and then I ended up calling and speaking to a girl who when I asked for the manager, she claimed to be. YA RIGHT!!! She was hesitant to even give me her name.

She did not give me any options, they probably realize if you're buying a bridesmaid dress they don't have to worry about taking care of you since you won't be a repeat customer. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loss:
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: dress that fits

Kendel Crm
map-marker Edmond, Oklahoma

Incomsistent sizing

Ordered bridesmaid dress. When we got it in and we had another bridesmaid try it on for size.

It fit great so we ordered another, same style, same exact size, different color. When it came it was quite a bit larger than the other. It was a final, sale which I wouid completely understand and agree if we had recieved what they led us to believe we were getting- a dress in the same size as the first dress we ordered. They would not exchange for one that would be the same size as the first.

Buyer Beware. Customer support is terrible

Loss:
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article