Ingeborg Wus
map-marker Sykesville, Maryland

Amazed

I'm going to preface this with I am skeptical of everything in life. I had a reading with Donna in the spring of 2018.

I will say that she was so spot on, that even listening back to the reading 4+ years later I am STILL finding things that have come to fruition that I hadn't even remembered her predicting. The only negative (negative is even too harsh a word) thing I can say about her was her timeline for predictions were off. But everything that she told me would happen, DID in fact happen exactly to a T - albeit some years later. It hadn't even dawned on me for months after this particular thing occurred, that I thought back to that reading and was MIND BLOWN.

The lady has the sight. The timing is off, but she's got it.

User's recommendation: Worth it. Absolutely recommend.

Bernard G Gzi

Donna is amazing

I have seen Donna once a year for the last 5 years and her readings are incredibly accurate. The amount of detail that she gives is phenomenal! My friends go to Donna as well and she is consistently accurate with them, even telling one friend the ti.time and place she would meet her husband ( which she did) .
Pros:
  • Excellent service
Good customer service

She's brilliant

map-marker Christchurch, England

Don’t waste your money

I had a reading with Donna, having read great things about her I patiently waited 4 months to see her and whilst she is a nice lady Im afraid her reading was no good. She got nothing right about either the past, my recent present or my future (and I right this some 5 years after my reading so plenty of time to see how things played through). It was probably the least accurate reading Ive ever had, Im sorry to say it but it is just fact.

March 2018 Reading

Read with Donna in March 2018, and she predicted career change would be around May/June and she is once again correct. Back in 2016 she predicted the exact month/day I began a new job, she is incredible! I have read with Donna for a couple of years now, she has been about 80% correct for me. She has provided initials of people, described locations, predicted two vacations, even provided a name of a woman I would meet; all these predictions manifested. I have read with another reader, but Donna is the only one I connect with on this level. I will only read with Donna as she provides such granular details, with her rapid fire of information. She is truly a psychic and her gift is nothing short of magnificent.

Donna Maxine White Psychic Reading Review

I have read with Donna Maxine a few times and she is 80% correct for me. Although she has a backlog of reading requests, she is truly incredible! Her rapid fire of information and timelines for career as something to be recommend with. Caring and provides great guidance. Well with the wait compared to others. Amazing woman and remarkably gifted!!!
map-marker Hampton, Richmond Upon Thames

Review in Professional Services category from Hampton, Richmond Upon Thames

- I have been going to donna maxine for years for readings, she NEVER would scam anybody, when I told her about these reviws she didnt know of the forum, so if people have been recommended her, that's not HER fault!! The only problem with donna is shes hard to get in touch with, if you have had a problem getting through to her try again as she told me to keep trying as sometimes she has hundreds of emails which blocks her seeing them all.
Guest

I've had many readings with her and so have family and friends and we are all really happy with her, she's the real deal and the best

Donna Maxine ripoff and scam from SPSREVIEWFORUM

DonnaMaxine.com is ripoff and scam from the scam forum SPSREVIEWFORUM.COM. All I can say no results even though she claimed fast results.

I lost 800. is connected to the Sps Review Forum scam. Search on Google "Sps Review Forum scam" and you see that Donna Maxine is a part of the scam forum.

Search on Google "Sps Review Forum scam" and you see that Donna Maxine is a part of the scam forum. DonnaMaxine.com is ripoff and scam from the scam forum SPSREVIEWFORUM.COM

Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Do shut up. Are you her competition or something?

Have you actually ever had a reading with her? I've seen her and so have my family and friends and she is the best, not a scammer, don't go round spreading venom.

Your the scammer!!! From Andreya Wryght

Guest

Donna is absolutely genuine And wouldn’t harm anyone ! I have had readings and done her tarot workshops Something else must have happened and someone used her name

Guest

she is a fake!! I emailed her a question she got very nasty I guess she is a scam from Sps Review Forum.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1126563

I know Donna , and she has never got nasty with customers , but she doesn't answer email questions, that's what a reading is for and people usually pay for those , someone as busy as Donna isn't just sat around waiting for people to email questions .

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1126563

I respectfully disagree with you, your description of her is incorrect

View more comments (4)
map-marker L, North Rhine-Westphalia

Donna Maxine White Reading Review from L, North Rhine-Westphalia

I had the same issue with her and still no refund or email. I don't trust her anymore.
Problems with payment
Guest

I would like to say i had a reading with Donna maxine in October. It was a first time for me and i found her 100% accurate on matters concerning my past.

She immediately recognised I had a health problem and some of the things she has said about my future are already beginning to happen. It's been money well spent and if I ever feel the need for more guidance I will ask Donna for another reading.

Guest

Absolute rubbish , she is not a scam , Donna has been a professional reader for many years and it's because she is SO GOOD that she is hard to get in touch with , she gets inundated with emails on a daily basis so if people don't hear back from her straight away , it's not because she's a scam , it's because she js just one person trying to please 100s , this email is slander IMO! .

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article