Whirlpool Top Load Washer

Update by user Jul 23, 2013

Repairman came out again, and is now saying for about $787.00, they MAY be able to fix it. He talked to Whirlpool on phone and they said they do not know what is wrong. So if I want to pay for a part that MIGHT work, then they will order it.

Sorry, my mistake, washer is front load, not top load.

Have listed my dryer on Craigs list, getting rid of both of these pieces of $$$$$$$$$.

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2013
Washer is approx. 4.5 years and started getting 'Suds" and "F35" codes. We tried to troubleshoot according to owner manual and nothing worked. Called one company out and they tried replacing pressure switch, but that did not work. They were there about 2 hours and finally said they could not figure it out. So I called a certified Whirlpool contractor and they basically tried the same things. THey could not figure it out, so they called Whirlpool techs, who said they did not know what was wrong. They suggested trying different parts, i.e. control board, 2nd control board, to see if this fixed the problem. Guess what - not ! I called Whirlpool direct and wanted some type of guarantee if I kept ordering parts, I would be compensated for something. They said possibly they might offer a discount on the parts. And they wanted to call out the same tech and have them call the service center while they were on site. And of course, now they cannot come for 3 more days. Been without a washer for a week now. And still have no gurantees that anything will work. Would NEVER buy another whirlpool product and will post my complaints anywhere I can. All I want is the problem fixed and not to pay hundreds of dollars. Whirlpool is not very helpful and seems not to care about their customers. If this ever gets fixed, I am selling the set immediately. I know other people who are also very disassified with this set.
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article