Done Events should name themselves as "Undone Events"

I got to know about Done Events (an Event Management company) through Just Dial and I've in the past worked with other Event Management companies, but none like Done Events. In short, the entire experience has been a rough one, Total Unprofessionalism and suggest they rename themselves as "Undone Events"! They were to arrange a theme based party for my son's birthday and I had clearly stated my expectations of what I needed. I was given a quotation after several follow-ups and in the end there was lots of difference between what I had requested for and what was provided to me. I had asked for a caricature artist to be present and paid for that too, but it was not made available for the party. Nor was the amount reimbursed despite several follow-ups, all I got each time was empty promises by Mr. Shaheem Musthafa, the so-called Propreitor of Done Events that he will transfer the amount which he has still not (it is close to 2 months since the party was held). I was unfortunate enough to land up with this pathetic service and do not want others to have a similar experience, hence posting this review.
ID
Huntington Beach, California
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article