HORRIBLE

I went to don cosa images three or four years ago and they told me this was a smiple "mirco dot" process. It feels like a crown of thornes and your real hair is all knotted up and anchored on to it. Once they get the four thousand out of u, u CANNOT get a refund they simply dont care they would take money for my grandmother.
ID
Winter Park, Florida
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss

Scammed by Don Cosa Images Hair Enhancement

Beware! Father and daughter previously rendering services at Doncosa Images at 133 east 58 street, New York. Now located at 62 Chestnut st, Englewwood, NJ under Intralock Process Hair Enhancement, are opportunist. On February 27,2015, they charged me in New York $1475 on my credit card, two days later they close this location and in NJ they charged me the balance of $1475 by certified ck or cash only because they will not accept the other half by credit card. After affixing the intra lock process, I had to return the following day to have it removed due to unbearable pain in removing it they damaged my own existing hair. They offered to compensate me with a hairpiece, which I have not seen to this date 10/2015. Nor have they offered any monetary amount.

THE PEOPLE FROM DONCOSA IMAGES, SHOULD BE IN JAIL WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS SO ILLEGAL. THE SAMETHING HAPPEN TO ME, AND MY GIRL FRIEND.

WE WENT FOR CONSULTATION ON A FRIDAY AND CHANGED OUR MIND THAT SAME FRIDAY NIGHT. I WAS PRE APPROVED BY CHASE HEALTH FOR 4, 200. WHEN WE CALL THEM TO CANCEL, WE FOUND OUT THEY'RE NOT OPEN ON SATURDAY, SO THEIR FINE PRINT SAY TO SEND THEM A FAX, WHICH I DID THE NEXT DAY. I ALSO CALLED CHASE HEALTH, I SPOKE TO 3-4 PEOPLES ALL OF THEM STATED" MOM YOU ARE ONLY PRE APPROVED WE WILL NOT PAY THEM".

TO FIND OUT 2 DAYS LATER THEY PAID DONCOSA IMAGES 4,200. WHY? SOME BODY FROMDONCOSA IMAGES TOLD CHASE HEALTH THAT I GOT THE HAIR EXTENSION, IT’S BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE, And THAT IS WHY I WENT MY MONEY BACK.

IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I HAVE NEVER MET PEOPLE LIKE THAT, HOW CAN THEY GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, BUT I KNOW KARMA IS A *** I BELIEVE CHASE HEALTH IS ALSO PART OF THE SCAM. I REPORTED THEM BBB, BUT AT THE TIME I DID WANT MY CREDIT TO BE RUINED, SO I PAID 4,200 DOLLARS TO CHASE HEALTH FOR SERVICES THAT I NEVER RECEIVED,

It's so hurtful to read what these people have done and gotten away with all these years.

I am thankful for everyone posting information about them. This morning I met with a wonderful ethical hair replacement salon, if i had given my money to those people it would have broken my heart.

Stacey, the owner, runs when you have a problem with the *** hair they supply you with. HORRIBLE customer service.

Once they get your money, they are done with you. Unethical and uncool. These people don't understand the internet and that by changing their name and address (it's the same building) is going to circumnavigate the truth and fool potential clients. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Stacey is just like her father, James.

And let's not leave out the office manager, Wendy...the one in the corner office who possibly might just use more Crazy Glue on clients than even Stacey and the other technicians-- which happens to against what they claim to do. BEWARE TO ALL.

@PissedConsumer1049784

black girls beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not for you this was the worse thing i've done to my hair, my real hair was so matted and damaged underneath that system, i had them take it out and left it there, that and my more than $3,000 and they stylists were not that good either, and then have to sit around and hear the owner's daughter talk about their boat :( not too professional...

I read the company has changed names 7 times!

That's outrageous, they keep changing their business name.

INTRALOCK PROCESS, DONCOSA IMAGES AND MICRODOT PROCESS ARE THE SAME COMPANY WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPING OFF PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS.

@PissedConsumer1049254

This company is under federal investigation both in NY and NJ.

Beware

View more comments (8)
ID
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article