Sale Of Real Estate

November l5 of 20l6 I contracted for brokerage services with Don Peterson and Associates Realty Company, their main office located in Fremont, Nebraska. This was regarding the sale of a Ranch Style Home I inherited from my parents. This home is located in West Point, Nebraska. I was very dissatisfied with the services provided by this brokerage company and its representative. Unhappiness really set in July l7 of 20l7 at closing. In my opinion, I could have done a better job selling this property myself with the assistance of an attorney handling the paperwork. When I draw up my will, a clause will be included stating Don Peterson and Associates Realty Company will have no part in the liquidation of any real property in my name.
ID
Service
Don Peterson And Associates Home Selling
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Sale of Real Property

November 15 of 2016 I contracted for brokerage services with Don Peterson and Associates Realty Company, their main office located in Fremont, Nebraska. This was regarding the sale of a Ranch Style Home I inherited from my parents. This home is located in West Point, Nebraska. I was very dissatisfied with the services provided by this brokerage company and its representative. Unhappiness really set in July 17 of 2017 at closing. In my opinion, I could have done a better job selling this property myself with the assistance of an attorney handling the paperwork. When I draw up my will, a clause will be included stating Don Peterson and Associates Realty Company will have no part in the liquidation of any real property in my name.
ID
Service
Don Peterson And Associates Home Selling
Reason of review
Sale of Real Property

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article