Don Elliott Autoworld - 2013 Chrysler 200 Review from Wharton, Texas

Bought a 2013 Chrysler 200 from Don Elliot in Wharton Texas and I had a slight pull to the right they told me because the tire is low I purchased the car after a week notice the pulling got stronger, so I took it in they said nothing was wrong with the car that was a natural pull two months later it's rattling knocking clicking when I stop, they said again nothing was wrong and I just need an alignment I got an alignment and then recently I took her in again because it is absolutely ridiculous how bad it sounds and I was told it was the tie rods. Took it to my mechanic since it's an uncovered item he proceeded to tell me it was my constant velocity joint and I had absolutely no bushings in my sway bar which has ruined my tires and my struts not my tie rods! (Which are perfect by the way. I feel like they pushed this car out intentionally so that it would be uncovered and refused to fix it this is obviously a common problem after looking online so now I am scheduled to have my constant velocity joints replaced Monday if in fact they will acknowledge the fact that the clicking is my CV joints. I bought this car because I thought Chrysler was a quality product only to find out I might as well have bought my car at Kmart .
ID
Wharton, Texas
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article