Domacomtel Telecom AG Scam - take money but do not provide goods!!!

Beware of the following Scammers Domacomtel Telecom Ag Bahnhofstrasse 170 St Gallen 9000 Switzerland Contact: Gorani Meier (417 832 *****) www.domacomtel.com I purchased a bicycle from this company online. After making payment, I was advised that because this company was a wholesaler, the minimum order requirement was for three bikes. I negotiated a 50% up front payment and 50% on delivery. I was then advised by their shipping company NicoPost that the bikes had arrived in Australia, but could not be released until full payment was made. This was paid in full (US$3150). After this payment, I was advised by NicoPost that the bikes were not cleared by Australian customs and needed to be returned to Domacomtel to be re-shipped. EMS shipping number provided by Nico Post did not exist. I was then advised by Domacomtel that the minimum order would now be 5 bikes. I told them that I was not interested and would like my money refunded. They agreed to this, but since then I have not been able to contact them by email or telephone. I now know that I have been the victim of a costly scam and I urge all consumers to beware of these thieves. Do not buy anything from these scammers.
ID
Sydney, New South Wales

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article