HORRIBLE "COMPANY"

Hairpiece was not made as promised. It took almost 3 months to even get it and I couldn't even wear it. It looks like something my 8 year old constructed in art class. They have zero interest in making right. All they cared about was the $1000 they made off of me and I'm stuck with a hairpiece I can't wear. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE A SCAM!!!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Terrible quality - Won’t let me return

Dolly Luxury Hair - Terrible quality - Won’t let me return
HORRIFIC- Hair was meant to be brown with rose gold highlights. Arrived brown on top and over processed and orange at the ends. Unwearable i really wish i could post pictures so customers could be warned of this awful seller. Wouldnt allow me to return on the basis it was custom. No measurements were given.. Stay clear! believe it or not the pics attached are how it arrived it hasnt been worn.

User's recommendation: STAY CLEAR.

#2060210

Hmm.. reading their website it does state that all units are custom made so they can’t accept returns. Why purchase from a business that clearly has a no returns policy to complain?

Chorley, England

Seller intentionally misrepresenting item as shown in pictures

Dolly Luxury Hair - Seller intentionally misrepresenting item as shown in pictures
I had purchased a wig from Dolly Luxury Hair on shopify store.I had ordered Luxury Lace Front Ombre Golden Brown Full Lace Human Hair Wig Highlight Balayage but what I had received was a smelly used ugly wig "WITH CIGARETTE HOLES" did not feel like human hair or luxury to me I have bought many quality human hair wigs before from other well known stores. It was my first time buying from shopify and sadly to say it will be my last due to this store misrepresenting their items as new and human hair wigs the color was completely not even similar the wig smelled and was thin and looked used alot just a horrible product WITH CIGARETTE HOLES IN WIG CAP BE WARNED of spending money for what is basically a used smelly ugly wig "WITH CIGARETTE HOLES IN WIG" the store owner does not care about ripping people off just to make a sell goes as far as to use other seller stores from ebay to sell wigs that dont even look like the pictures she has on her website. check out the shameful wig this person sent see for your self Dolly Luxury Hair is a RIPOFF

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM DOLLY LUXURY HAIR.

No my comment was for the response to the original comment from “Atlanta Georgia “

#2060211

I find it hard to believe you received a wig with cigarette burns. I’ve purchased from them multiple times and always had a positive experience.

@Ahuva Orp

Sounds like a made up post

View more comments (2)
Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article