Excellent kitties

I have purchased two ragdolls from Maxine and they are awesome. I have had no problems at all. She was very accommodating with both of them. They are very reasonably priced and she neuters/spays them at no cost. Other breeders charge almost 2x more, and they have not been fixed. So, I do not understand the complaint above, and I wonder how long this couple waited before taking the kitten to the vet.
ID
Clovis, California
Product
Dollnouveau Ragdolls Ragdoll Cat
Reason of review
Good customer service

Dollnouveau Ragdolls 979-823-**** maxinefashion@***.com http://ragdollstexas.com Maxine does not honor health gaurantee

We found a kitten on Maxine's site which we liked so we drove 3 hours to pick him up. We arrived to a 4x5 cluttered porch area. We were not allowed to see the parents or siblings of the kitten nor sit and observe him. It was like 'pay cash and get out'. She brought him to us and we did not have the space to notice anything wrong with him other than the way he smelled like an outhouse and his runny eyes. She confessed to accidentally giving him an extra round of wormer and vaccinations. At home we noticed a disturbing red wet looking anus and later realized he was actually bleeding from there. He also had a bloated hard belly, constantly weeping eyes, lots of sneezes, hiccups and excessive thirst. My vet saw him and did not know why he was bleeding or had a fever. She gave him a wormer and antibiotics. Couple days later he had purple freckles all over his body. He had a fever of 105+. He was bleeding internally because his blood would not coagulate. He had to be put to sleep and I am devastated. Maxine Fashion will not honor her pet health guarantee. We are out 1700 and she profit 900. Such incredible greed.

This is a very fractured version of the truth. This woman purchased a perfectly healthy kitten from me.

He was seen by her own veterinarian almost 3 months after her purchase and found to be in excellent health. He had a little dried black sleep in his eye and covered in flea dirt. He had been exposed to two dogs and an indoor/outdoor cat. Adult cats carry many upper respiratory viruses and bacterias and a young kitten can easily pick them up from a normal looking adult.

The adult cat in owners words "boxed" with the kitten. She did not like his play attempts and would attack. He became lethargic sometime after his vet visit and owner did not want to pay to take him to the vet. She contacted me 5 days later with the pictures of the bruising.

I told her it was emergency and take him to her vet. Her vet said same thing and recorded in records that owner stated she did not want to spend the money. Her first contact was early morning. I demanded he go to emergency vet and he was seen about 12 hours later.

His temp was 107 and that is not survivable. He died from her failure to seek vet care. He likely had an abscess at the base of his tail from a bite from the adult cat. I offered her a kitten even though I knew the death was her fault - confirmed by her own veterinarian.

She refused. If she had been civil I would have refunded money even though my contract offers a kitten and not refund. BUT this was the most vial human I have ever had business with. F-bombs, cussing, lies etc.

She told me she would "Get my revenge on the internet" So in the end I was tired of being cussed at and threatened and I followed my health guarantee to the letter. Her own veterinarian confirmed that she had failed to seek proper care for the cat and the cat had had nothing wrong with on previous visit that was in any way related to me.

So just because someone complains it does not mean that it is true. Some people are just not very nice.

ID
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article