Www.dogfood.com.au RIPOFF

I purchased dog food from this company and they only delivered half my order. After weeks of leaving messages on thier 'hotline' (which it turns out isn't manned) and them telling me that the rest was "on it's way" (but never arriving), I eventually asked them for a refund. 'Ivan' of the company flat out told me that he wasn't going to give me one. Ivan's representation of the company is also questionable; in previous conversations he has asked me if I ever travel to his location as he was "impressed" with me and would like to meet me. I am not sure if this was a veiled threat or a pitiful attempt at flirting, but either way it is unprofessional and unwelcome. Needless to say, the remainder of my order has never arrived, nor have I received my money back. I have since heard similar stories from other ex-customers, including refusal to give a refund for items not received, and bags of food being delivered with tears in them as if rats have eaten through the packaging. Think twice before ordering through this company.

NEVER BUY FROM WWW.DOGFOOD.COM.AU, WWW.CATFOOD.COM.AU OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER SITES.

I cannot believe they are still in business.

Our item was incomplete and non-functioning. They asked us to return it for a refund. We sent it in good faith, they acknowledged receiving the item back and THEN REFUSED TO PAY THE REFUND.

IVAN from dogfood.com.au IS A LIAR AND A THIEF.

I have to say I totally agree with you cooldaddy and with everyone else who has made comments about this particular company. I'm absolutley digusted with 'Ivan' the so called 'businessman' and the service he has provided not only to myself but to my dogs.

I have two beautiful labs and like most doggie lovers ensure they recieve great love and care. I purchased two bags recently from the company who was recommended to me through another dog-loving friend. Upon recieving the food after a 2 week delay, I noticed as I was preparing the food not only had there been damage to the bag, but the contents did not just contain dog food. Throughout the food was what I could make out to be bits of fluff, pieces of broken plastic and human hair.

There was no way I was feeding that to my dogs. I checked the second bag to discover the same thing. I called Ivan who angrily told me there was no way there was foreign articles in his dog food. I asked for a refund and he told me there was 'no chance in ***' I was getting one.

And he calls himself a business man? BUYER BEWARE-For your dogs health please PLEASE do not purchase these products, you'll just cop an earful and be wasting your time and money.

View more comments (1)

To read more: https://dogfood.com.au/sales/guest/form/
DogFood Terms of Service
To read more: https://dogfood.com.au/catalogsearch/term/popular
DogFood Privacy Policy
JavaScript seems to be disabled in The User's browser. The Client must have JavaScript enabled in The Customer's browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Any information, DogFood collect in relation to The Client of DogFood is kept strictly secured. The Company do not pass on/sell/swap any of The Client's personal details with anyone. The Company use this information to identify The Client's orders, provide The User of company services with Company's newsletter and to personalise The Customer's shopping experience with Website that's all. DogFood do not keep a record of The User's credit card number after The Customer's card has been debited. Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. The Client's complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Dogfood.com.au or any outside party. All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY bank-grade data centre, further protecting The User's credit card data. The Client have no items to compare.
To read more: https://dogfood.com.au/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode
Summary

DogFood is an online pet products retailer which sells products for dogs and puppies, as well as cats and kittens. Among those available are Dog and Cat Food, Toys, Beds and Kennels for dogs, Houses for cats, Flea and Tick Treatments as well as Worming for both. DogFood provides different kinds of food which is intended for puppies and kittens, adult as well as mature dogs and cats. The company sells products of such brands as CANIDAE, FELIDAE, Eukanuba, IAMS, Advance, Science Diet, Royal Canin, Love'em, Schmackos, Supercoat and PRO PLAN, etc. DogFood is an Austaralian company supplies Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania, South Australia, Country Queensland, Country Victoria and Country New South Wales serving those through Hunter Express Tracking Service.

DogFood reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article