The Dog Food CONspiracy

I purchased the Gold Package from Mr. Andrew Lewis/Dog Care Secrets because I fell for his pitch about prolonging my dog's health, not to mention they "promise" a full refund with no questions asked if you change your mind within 8 weeks. The day after placing my order and before I obtained the package, my sister-in-law took the dog back so I sent an email directly to Mr. Lewis and to his customer support and billing departments, explaining my situation and asked for a refund. I then sent 6+ follow-up emails and filed a complaint with the BBB because they refused to respond to any of my emails. I received an email from the BBB informing me that Dog Care Secrets, Mr. Andrew Lewis and The Dog Food Conspiracy will be receiving an unsatisfactory record because they couldn't obtain any response either. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!
ID
San Jose, California

About

Dog Care Secrets FAQ
Cesar Millan have been turning dogs around without day-to-day involvement of their owners for years now. He calls it dogs in rehab. Rehab is a different way of saying "doggy boot camp". The most impressively trained dogs in the world ALL have been trained by a real expert first. Please glance at that list again. Of course not. The Client of Dog Care Secrets leave the room a disaster. The Customer's bed is a mess, dirty towels all over the bathroom floor, soap scum in the sink and tub, plenty of trash left on tables and counters and the TV remote is buried under that mini couch…. But once The Client return, The Client's room is perfectly clean and tidy. The bed is all made. All The Customer had to do is walk away. That's how Dog Care Secrets's' send away dog training is. Walk away and let www.dogsecrets.com do Dog Care Secrets's' magic with The User's doggie. That's how Company's send away dog training is. FACT: Only attack training or hunting takes months and months.
To read more: https://www.dogsecrets.com/sacramento-dog-trainers/
Summary

Dog Secrets is a website of a well-known dog trainer Cesar Millan. He has been providing high quality dog training services since 1995. Dog Secrets is one of the best dog trainers and psychologists. Dog Secrets provides all the necessary information so pet owners could train their dogs. If you don’t know what to do with your dog and how to make it obey you, Dog Secrets is the first website you should visit. Cesar’s team of experienced dog trainers is always ready to help pet owners to cope with their dogs. At Dog Secrets they know how to treat your dog!

Dog Care Secrets reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article