Simon Andrew Casey - Excellent Emotional Consultant

As a business owner I was really struggling with making the shift to ask my clients for higher rates. Within one coaching session Simon Andrew Casey helped me see the deep rooted block that was keeping me from going for the change that I wanted. During that session he helped me shift my perspective and gave me tools to open myself to asking for the rate I wanted. Two days later I was able to tell one client my new rate which was twice what I usually charge, and the client didn't even bat an eye - plus I felt confident that it was the rate I was worth. Simon Andrew Casey is relaxed and easy going and from what I observed he has a strong intuition and amazing ability to ask the right questions. I've been doing years of transformative work, and have worked with several different coaches and facilitators - he helped me see something I was never able to recognize before. I will definitely be seeing Simon Andrew Casey ongoing for business and life coaching and I recommend his work to others.
ID
#712030 Review #712030 is a subjective opinion of poster.
California, United States
Pros
  • Way of teaching
  • Professional consultant
  • Behaviour
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article