MAGIC SERVICE IS A BIG SCAM

HI IM A MAGIC SERVICE COSTUMER RIGHT NOW ,BRAND NEW COTUMER, AND IM VERY PISSED AT THEM ! MANY PROMISSES , THAT'S ALL WHAT THEY DO. THEY NEVER DO WHAT THEY SAY ON THE PPHONE ! GOT MANY PHONE CALLS TO SIGN UP , FINALLY I DID ,THEN I ASKED TO STOP THE LEADS CUZ I WAS GOINF OUT OF THE COUNTRY . I CAME BACK AND I FOUND A CHARGE ON MY CARD FROM THEM !!! FOR WHAT ? I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY , THEY NEVER STOPED THE LEADS!!! I DIDNT GET REFUND , BUT I GOT CREDIT , BUT ON MY FIRST DAY WITH THEM FOUND OUT THAT THEY SEND THE LEAD TO YOU AND ONTHER TWO COMPANYS AND WHO GETS THERE FIRST GET'S THE JOP , SO THEY MADE $60 KNOWING THAT ONLY ONE CONTRACTOR WILL GET THE JOP" WE TALKING ABOUT BROKEN OUTLET" !!!! CALLED TRIED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT , FOUND THAT I CANT GET MY MONEY BACK , ONLY CREDIT FOR LEADS NO REFUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT !!!! BIG SCAM NEVER SIGN UP WITH THEM . I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME AND I TOLD THEM THAT I WILL DO MY BEST TO LET EVERYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THE MAGIC SERVICE ABOUT , THEY DIDNT CARE !!!!
ID
Parsippany, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article