I was scamed on a loan modification by Doc PREP 101

I was scammed as I was promised a guarantied loan modification and spent 2,400.00 dollars A person by the name of Bridget said I qualified for her to have wells Fargo modify my loan as she started to ask me about my financials as credit card payments and hard ship financial she fraudulently created a fake pnl with out my consent as she said she new some one the inside at wells Fargo and she had same computer system they are located at 250 east Rincon Street suite 201 Corona Ca 92879 9** **2-0579 web site http://www.docprep101.com .

The same thing has happend to me. I was scammed out of $900 and my home is now in foreclosure thanks to these idiots!

The number provided is no longer is service. They can run but they cant hide!

@PissedConsumer738016

I too was scammed by them! Any knowledge of legal/criminal action against this company?

@PissedConsumer750563

I'll let you know. Let me know too. Working on it, with no prevail.

@PissedConsumer738016

Oh, they seem to be hiding very well and we're all screwed.

View more comments (3)

Update by user Jul 03, 2013

management corrected the misunderstanding

giving back deposit

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2013
on sat june 30th group of 40 something went to doc ford ft. myers . organizer gave a two hundred fifty dollar deposit with a return when group showed up. everyone showed they kept deposit. also charging an extra 1.00 for each drink order without telling anyone there would be extra charges. I gave a 7.00 tip on top of a 15% gratuity that establishment added sandwich was only 9.99 . also lower management asked 4 people to move while they were eating because he wanted table, which would of left our members of group no where to sit. poor management will not go to establishment again. also will recommend other do not go.
ID
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article