Lead water from bathroom remodel

I hired them to remodel my bathtub. Once they finished, it turned out to have a leak from the bathtub. It was a huge problem and it damaged my floor. I tried to call them back but they did not answer. Do not hire these people ever.
ID
Greer, South Carolina
Reason of review
Bad quality

Do Tran construction. You need to read this!

Do Tran construction, DO NOT USE THIS GUY. Do Tran came to my house and I told him what I wanted to do. I gave him half of the money first and when he was almost done I gave him the rest. I thought he was going to put the security bars back up like I said in the beginning, but at the end he said he wouldn't do it because it doesn't look nice and it was impossible. I continued to tell him to re-install it, and he would not. He then left and that was the last I saw him. I even called him, but he never answered because he was familiar with my phone number. Then one day I came across his comercial, and I have to admit it got me kind of heated. So I called from a different phone number, he picked up, I told him that I still needed those security bars re-installed and he and just hangs up. Also, I even watched him and his two guys work, and lets just say some of my things went missing. I would NEVER recommend this guy to anyone.

Do Tran construction remodeled my bathtub and then after it was finished it had a leak in it. It damaged the floor.

I decided to call them but they didn’t pick up. Do not hire them to do anything to your house ever.

I recommend to get BBB involved so we can have both sides of story.

Do Not Say something just to insult someone because you dislike something. take this off because this was ***.

you do not have any prove. this only make you a bad person not anyone else

View more comments (2)
ID
#204349 Review #204349 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article