DNA - Order Cancellation Review

I ordered DNA/x. 6bottles the guy was so rude I cancelled my order he still sent it when I received it it was with 6 bottles 15 capsules not 60 capsules I called complain to them returned The items on 6 /1 have still not received a refund please don't is this company

This company has yet to refund my returned order in September and October. I cancelled autoship but it still sent out and was late as was the first order.

Then in December I was charged another autoship unauthorized which I called to complain and cancel same day. It was not refunded to me and no product was sent and I was told I would have to return the product first. They owe me over $375 and keep giving me excuses and said I would be refunded end of December. Still no refund!

Ugh! Terrible company!

I ordered DNA/x on June 11, 2014. Never received product.

Co. is refusing to give me a tracking or order number. Keep telling me it is in the mail. They took money for 6 month out of my Bank account and refuse to return my money even though I never received the product.

When I call, they are rude!

Am now being told it is an oversea company but they won't give me name f company.

View more comments (1)
San Diego, California

Order Delivery Review

was placing a order for DNA X the person was so rude I cancelled he still process the order I did receive the DNA XWith 6 bottles 60 capsules in each bottleI is what I ordered I received little bottles that only had 15 capsulesI return the item and have still not received my refund don't use this company received on May 28th returned on June 1st 2014
San Diego, California

More Hot Sync problems with the Palm Z22 PDA

I previously posted a problem with deleting the previous user's name on a used Z22 but I finally discovered the way to solve that; for anyone having the same problem, the secret is to not add your user name until you highlight the previous user name, tap the "rename" option, and replace it with your user name. In other words, ignore the "Add" and "Delete" functions. Now everything syncs perfectly with my user name except photos. The photos were duly added to the media link and saved. However, they do not sync to the device. I sync through a cable. Any clues?
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article