Tony Iannetti

I used Tony Iannetti to find the best deal on my mortgage rate. When trying to win my business Tony and I negotiated and we agreed that Tony would cover all my bank fees involved in getting a mortgage, such as the property appraisal fees and lawyer fees. After the deal was completed Tony reneged on our agreement and only gave me a small portion of the money he promised. Less than 50% in fact leaving me $100s of dollars out of pocket. I would not deal with him again and would warn anyone trying to get a mortgage to get what you negotiate with your mortgage broker in writing.

tony iannetti is a cheater. Unethical and unreliable

Tony is all about his own benefits, stay away from this person

View more comments (1)
Lions Bay, British Columbia
Reason of review
Problems with payment

David Ford - DLC- Mortgage Matchers

I just wrote a review about Dave's boss, Tony Iannetti. I said that Tony charged me fees on my mortgage that he passed off on his company DLC. Well, I didn't think it was fair that I only mentioned Tony's name when David Ford was my original broker who originally told me that this $250 fee was paid directly to his company DLC... Turns out my good buddy started working as a broker for DLC and told me that these two fools scammed out of $250 as his company, DLC, never puts in a charge. Yes the question of the day is... why are Dave & Tony still licensed under Dominion Lending Centres?? Aren't they supposed to be a highly reputable mortgage company and why isn't there a BAD BROKER website??

Totally agree with the review, Tony likes fooling people and he should not even have his license

Tony is an ***, no one should deal with this liar

@PissedConsumer829088

Totally agree with you, Tony Ianneti is an ***

He know art of lying and grabbing money by false promises

Mortgage Brokerages do not give out broker licences. Licensing is given out by the Mortgage Brokers Association of BC (MBABC). That is who you should be contacting about this.

Mortgage Brokerages do not give out broker licences. Licensing is given out by the Mortgage Brokers Association of BC (MBABC. That is who you should be contacting about this.

View more comments (5)
Burnaby, British Columbia

Tony Iannetti - DLC Mortgage Matchers

Tony charged me an extra $250 Fee which he said was a standard broker fee that was paid directly to his company DLC. After I took possession of my first property my good friend became a broker with DLC. Within his first month of brokering he told me that Dominion Lending Centers would never charge a $250 fee for a direct purchase especially for someone who has a 700+ Beacon score. I called Tony's franchise, the mortgage matchers, and his office manager, I think her name was Shelly or Jill, confirmed that it was a standard company charge. I than called their company, DLC, and they told me that the fee wasn't paid to them but the $250 broker fee was charge under the discretion of the mortgage broker, aka Tony charged it and it was paid directly to him. Please don't use Tony Iannetti as your broker. PS - if you google Tony Iannetti his partner Dave shows up in google chugging a beer... that should say it all.
Burnaby, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article