D&K Windows & Gutters Groupon Complaint

Purchased a Groupon for window washing from D&K Windows and Gutters in Liberty, MO, who apparently services the Springfield, Missouri area as well. It expires October 2, 2013, over 2 months away. When I called to make an appointment, the phone # was no longer in service. I Googled the company and there was a different phone # listed. Called that and there was a recorded message that said if you were trying to reach D&K Windows & Gutters, to call another #. When I called that # I get a Sprint message that "the customer's mailbox you are trying to reach is full." I called Groupon and they gave me a # to call that they thought was the most recent #, but it was the second # I called. They said the company had been sold, they would try and get me a recent # to call. But the company's website even has the old # on it, so I am thinking I am out $49 for this. I know Groupon cannot be held responsible, can't guarantee companies won't go under. I had another Groupon incident like this with a taco truck. Every time I would go to the location the truck would not be there. Eventually the coupon expired and I don't think the truck is even around any more. That's twice burned. Makes me think twice about buying Groupons anymore.

Exact same experience. They never answer the phone or make an appointment and never show up. They are robbers

I have had the same issue with the company. I contacted groupon and asked for a refund. I also noticed that since I issued my complaint with Groupon they continued to run specials for the company.

No word back from D&K Guttering. Groupon supposedly contacted them, they were supposed to get back with me.

I tried emailing them from the contact info on their website. No response. I called them several more times. Still went to a recorded message with no opportunity to leave a voice mail.

I ended up calling Groupon back and they gave me a credit on my account, so at least I have that. Would have preferred getting my mom's windows washed, though.

Thanks. Group on did email and say they had contacted them and passed on my info but have not heard anything.

They are supposed to come at 12 to clean my windows today. Of they do I will ask them to give me new number and I will post.

View more comments (4)
ID
Springfield, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article