Company not in the Crenshaw district

The address he uses is a plaza and his business doesnt have space. His business license is suspended. Hes a big scam artist on twitter trying to get people to purchase his herbs in liquid and pill form. The number he has listed for customer service will hang up on you. He needs to be reported on twitter via flagging his page.
Los Angeles, California

Dissatisfied customer

Their policy is ridiculous, it possibly can take up to 28 days before they even process your order, but they will take the money from your about immediately, and their customer service associate was rude telling me I need to re-read their policy, when I asked for a refund, instead of just letting me know right there in the email that all sales are final. It's been a week now and I don't even have as like as a tracking number. I try to be supportive to businesses like this but I'm definitely never buying through them again and sticking with well known websites. A man on Instagram promoting wellness told me about them.

This business’ license has been suspended in the state of California. DONOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS.

#1909135

Hello, I recently purchased products before I saw these reviews. Did you ever receive your products last year, and how did they perform?

#1909236
@Jeoffrey Ynf

Yes it did come, they waited until the very last day possible to ship me my items.

View more comments (2)
Service
Djehutymaatraherbs Shipping Service
Pros
  • Natural
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

New Website

I ordered my body detox and paid for two day shipping and it has been a week. for some reason Dhealthstore is no longer it is now . https://djehutymaatraherbs.com.. I have called bot numbers and not able to leave a voice mail. and have sent lots of emails. I have not heard anything back. I'm out of $90.00 and was looking forward to the detox I heard good things about them. I can't understand how someone could run a business like this and take people money who is trying to support your business

Djehuty stated in the past that his old business dhealthstore made $200-$300,000 monthly but made a indiegogo for this business for startup money.

Djehuty Maat ra or Jabir Abdul Akbar or Ernest L Cooper Jr only continued being in the herbal business after being fired from dherbs to try and destroy dherbs and their reputation because he could not get the trademark of dherbs. That is all this mess was about.

Now you can see clearly now that he does not know anything about business at all. He only knows how to scam and how to act like he is knowledable. If he knows law so well why doesn’t he have custody of his kids? Why does his commonlaw wife have custody of them?

Makes you wonder. And he was arrest in Glendale Ca in 2003 and lost the civil rights case against the cop that arrested him.

@PissedConsumer1388795

This is false information. That's not truely what happened.

This man is broke and owes lot's of money to customers and people who helped him in his times of need. Never trust him or his herbs!

They have high LEAD count. He also repackages some products he buys from other companies.

Their are hundreds of reviews on his company with the BBB with a lot of losses due to delivery issues. I stopped ordering from him years ago.

The shipping costs and delivery times add up to being a scam.

I feel your pain for my experience was similar but I did get my product eventually. You can read about my experience at atcemsce.org/dhealthstore-full-body-detox-reviews/.

The proprietor is a busy man but poorly organized.

The product is the best and can change your whole life for the better. Just be cool and calm your order will eventually arrive.

#1208568
@PissedConsumer1150064

Dr Sebi products are the best on the black market. Then Doctah B sirius.

Djehuty is faaaar from the best but simply the cheapest which is not realistic. He lures you in with book knowledge and cheap prices but its not respectable . He talks down about the people that come to him.

And "his herbs" are not full or to be trusted. GET YOUR MONEY BACK AN SAVE UP FOR THE BEST.

@PissedConsumer1208568

Very true. He buys his herbs from China who use fertilizers to grow the herbs.

He is not busy as far as making money. The only thing he does is sit on his ipad he bought with stolen money and type on twitter all day long! This man has no life. *** was too lazy to graduate from school.

Thats why he has no job. He has no GED. Thats why Andrea is working part time and getting asistance because he doesn't have certification to work. He doesn't have a drivers license either.

He could do lyft but he doesn't have that. What people need to understand is that you don't need a diploma or GED to open and start a business.

Their is no way he could take care of 4 kids with hustling. Thats why Andrea doesn't want him around the kids because he is not pitching in to take care of them.

View more comments (7)
Mclean, Virginia
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article