THIEF!!!

LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA THIEF BEWARE!!!!
Long Beach, California
Cons
  • Beware - rip off artist

BEWARE "DJ HAVOK" BEWARE

BEWARE "DJ HAVOK" BEWARE
Dj havok is known for being a petty thief. I've known about "dj havok" since I was in my early teens I'm in my mid 30's now. He goes around with a fake BB gun stealing money and phones from Washington middle school students and the mentally disabled homeless people. I have no respect for him and I tell him to his face every time i see him. DJ havok was jumped a few times by surenos near pacific and Anaheim st a few months back. Another time he tried to breaking into the Mexican taco restaurant on Anaheim and cedar but was chased by 3 paisas. Last thing I heard of him was that he could barely make ends meet since he's unemployed but yet still has money for marijuana. I feel bad for those who fell victims of this piece of *** "The west kept secret"? more like "the best piece of *** !! 40 year-old smoking on instagram for people to see how cool he is. dj havok, djhavok, dj-havok, d-j-havok, long-beach,california,562,longbeach,ca-djhavok-dj-havok
Long Beach, California
Pros
  • How he cant keep a relationship
  • How he is broke
  • His yellow teeth
Cons
  • Thief
  • Thieve
  • Croock
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

DJ havok sold me copyrighted instrumental beats and I was sued because of Dj Havok from Long Bech CA

Update by user Apr 26, 2018

Here is a link proves he's been ripping off other people https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dj-havok-the-west-kept-secret-long-beach-ca/long-beach-ca-90802/dj-havok-the-west-kept-secret-long-beach-ca-djhavok-dj-havok-lil-drawz-lildrawz-long-b-144****

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2018
DJ HAVOK sold me copyright instrumentals and i was sued by A&M music corp. Back in early 2017 I contacted 'DJ Havok' for a few west coast type beats, I purchased 7 instrumentals. After purchasing the instrumental beats I spent a lot of money on recording studios and engineering, and not to mention the time i spent, in total i spend about a year trying to make my music sound as perfect as i could get it. I released the indy debut single and in Feb 2018 i get a letter from A&M saying i owe them royalties and copyright retributions, in total it was over $2,500. Money that i don't have!! I tried contacting DJ havok multiple times, he never answers and i think he changed his number multiple times. My attorney suggested that i file a lawsuit against DJ Havok for selling me instrumetal beats that belong to someone else. I fell like such a fool for not doing my research on 'dj havok' before buying anything from him, now i see why there are tons of online ripoff reports on him on google.

dj havok is a pathetic loser, who rips off his own people

The human will and the human spirit will let us to the wrong roads in life. Hopefully DJ Havok finds it in his soul to put this behind him and pray to god.

Leva

The only reason I go to his IG page is to laugh at him, someone should tell his new GF what kinda person he is

Small claims court order filled against Dj havok aka Jose Corona Jan 9 2019

This is nothing new, Havok has been back stabbing rasa from the hood ever since I used to chill with his cousin back in 2009. I miss her, she had a nice ***

Why does he say "die'rect" instead of the correct way "direct"? lame!

Wow! wasn't expecting to see all of this on the homie havok. I need to be careful

He's a joke, 100% LOSER!

Live and "die'rect" from the LBC it's dj havok

View more comments (48)
ID
Cons
  • Dj havok
  • Selling other peoples work
  • Long beach
Reason of review
SCAM
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article