Aviod at all costs

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 They claim damge deposit back if the air is stale! They are slow to repair and make a business out ot claiming damage deposits. Outright lies in thier inspection report. Thye assume no one will spend the time to challange them for the damage deposit. They have a legal branch and no doubt will threaten to sue if negative comments like this are made. But look at thier site many complaints. One gets the feeling that as long as they keep the £ then who cares. Left place in much better state than recieved and do not expect to get the deposit back. I would never use them again. Discusting company shamefull!
ID
#920852 Review #920852 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Dj Alexander Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

D J Alexander the most unprofessional letting agency

I had an appointment to view one of their leggings at 5pm. I waiting in the cold for 25 mins. No one showed up nor called. I finally started to walk back home and decided to try to contact them for the fourth time by phone. Finally they answered and said the person was on the way so I walk back to the apartment. Only to see the agent drive past me. I called and got voicemail. I called the next day as I still wanted to view the. Apt no one has called me back. This is very unprofessional.

Your bloody lucky! renting from them is a nightmare. They squeeze damage deposit £ out of the tennent and landlord!

Agreed, they fail to live up to legally obligated standards (Repair Standard in my case). I was told they had fixed the issue and I was a liar. Avoid.

A nightmare, as a homeowner with one of their managed properties above me they have failed in their duties. Their motto of fairness and integrity is a joke!!!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article