Karlos Axj

Verified Reviewer

Trash Ownership

The lady who owns this business is honestly horrible. She yells at people who quickly park in the four parking spots outside of her business if they arent using her business, which is never very packed or busy.

She screams at you to move, even after being there for only 30 seconds.

Speaking that this is how she acts towards potential customers, I cant even imagine how shed treat someone who may walk in. If shes fake about her personality in shop and out, I cant imagine how many lies she comes up with about her products.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don’t Use.

Guest

I love this business and the owner is sweet as sugar! She cares about the safety of her customers as several have come close to being hit by ignorant car rental customers.

I know she has to personally pay for her parking spots and not to mention the landlord who owns the biz next to her put up “restricted parking signs for both businesses” that you likely ignored because you feel your entitled.

Doubtful that she yelled, but if she did it was likely for good cause based upon your behavior. READ the signs as I prefer to keep my furbabies safe from people like you!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article