Crooks in this dealership

I drove 500 miles to trade a truck. When I got there the salesman, Bob Lucas, informed me that the NADA recommended value for MY truck as well as the truck I wanted to purchase was "Only an estimate" and not accurate. Hence, He offered me $5,000 LESS than nada.com valued my diesel Ram truck. He offered me ONLY the payoff on my truck and he went back on his initial amount after he spoke with finance manager. After he offered me $27,800 he then said he could only give me $26,000 for my trade. To add more BS to the deal, this dealership was asking over $4,000 more than the nada.com Retail value of their vehicle and also informed me that it came with ZERO warranty. That's right!! No WARRANTY and was As-IS out the door. This salesman knew I drove over 500 miles to swing this deal and it was pretty clear he was taking advantage of that situation. This was not my first rodeo, and I gladly kept my vehicle. Bob Lucas told me he could only go down $200 dollars from the asking price on their truck...LOL. Good luck selling this vehicle you OVER-PRICED criminal dealership!!
ID
Nashville, Tennessee
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article