Owner Steve Rossi nasty attitude

I was taking an elderly friend to lunch. We met at Rossis which was her choice. My friend was already seated when I walked in and to my surprise no one was wearing masks. If not for her I would have walked iout. The sever made no attempt to keep her distance. On the contrary bent down face to face to take our order. I called Steve and he in no way was apologetic, he was very arrogant and said it is his choice. Told me if I was concerned about getting covid that I should stay home. No way to talk to a customer no matter what u believe. Also informed me that there is no proof masks stop the covid from spreading. I will not patronize this place ever again and I just feel that people should know how he treats his customers complaints.

User's recommendation: Since he does not take this pandemic seriously and his attitude in no way was apologetic but very argumentative I say stay away.

ID
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Way overpriced

Dixie Diner .com... I have been shopping at this site for awhile. I have just found another site that purchasers products from dixie diner (who is a manufacturer of low carb, low fat, etc. foods) I wrote them about their product prices and shipping charges. They wrote me back that because of their manufacturing costs and shipping charges they must charge those prices. When I went online to a different site that "purchasers" from dixie diner for resale I found that not only is the new company about 20% cheaper on the same products s dixie, but their shipping charges are also 50% less than Dixie. When I wrote back to Dixie about why they charge more for their own products than the suppliers that use them, all they could say was have a nice day. Do not pay more at Dixie when you can buy for less somewhere else
#1919186

That is the incentive they offer dealers to carry their products ; a cut of the earnings. In this case, that means reduced prices for bulk purchases.

The company mustn't compete against its distributors so therefore the favorable pricing structure. Business 101.

ID
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article