Owner Steve Rossi nasty attitude

I was taking an elderly friend to lunch. We met at Rossis which was her choice. My friend was already seated when I walked in and to my surprise no one was wearing masks. If not for her I would have walked iout. The sever made no attempt to keep her distance. On the contrary bent down face to face to take our order. I called Steve and he in no way was apologetic, he was very arrogant and said it is his choice. Told me if I was concerned about getting covid that I should stay home. No way to talk to a customer no matter what u believe. Also informed me that there is no proof masks stop the covid from spreading. I will not patronize this place ever again and I just feel that people should know how he treats his customers complaints.

User's recommendation: Since he does not take this pandemic seriously and his attitude in no way was apologetic but very argumentative I say stay away.

ID
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Way overpriced

Dixie Diner .com... I have been shopping at this site for awhile. I have just found another site that purchasers products from dixie diner (who is a manufacturer of low carb, low fat, etc. foods) I wrote them about their product prices and shipping charges. They wrote me back that because of their manufacturing costs and shipping charges they must charge those prices. When I went online to a different site that "purchasers" from dixie diner for resale I found that not only is the new company about 20% cheaper on the same products s dixie, but their shipping charges are also 50% less than Dixie. When I wrote back to Dixie about why they charge more for their own products than the suppliers that use them, all they could say was have a nice day. Do not pay more at Dixie when you can buy for less somewhere else
#1919186

That is the incentive they offer dealers to carry their products ; a cut of the earnings. In this case, that means reduced prices for bulk purchases.

The company mustn't compete against its distributors so therefore the favorable pricing structure. Business 101.

ID
Miami, Florida

About

Dixie Diner Delivery Policy
To read more: https://dixiediner.com/shipping-and-returns/
Dixie Diner Privacy Policy
The Company take The Client's right to privacy seriously and want The User of company services to feel comfortable using Dixie Diner's' web site. This Privacy Policy deals with personally identifiable information (referred to as "Data" below) that may be collected by The Company on Company's site. Company's checkout process requires personal information. dixiediner.com will make efforts so that The User's Data will not be provided to third parties unless (i) provided for otherwise in this Privacy Policy; (ii) The Company obtain The Client's consent, such as when The Customer choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data; (iii) a service provided on Dixie Diner's' site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party, by way of example an Application Service Provider; (iv) pursuant to legal process or law enforcement; (v) Website find that The Customer's use of this site violates Company's this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by Dixie Diner to protect Company's legal rights and/or property; (vi) or (vi) this site is purchased by a third party whereby that third party will be able to use the Data in the same manner as Dixie Diner can as set forth in this Policy. In the event The User choose to use links that appear on Company's site to visit other web sites, The Client are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
To read more: https://dixiediner.com/privacy-policy/
Dixie Diner FAQ
The client of the Dixie Diner is not alone. Browse these FAQ, and if The User's question isn't there, just fill in the contact form at the bottom to ask Website directly. When glutamic acid is present naturally in a product, there is always a possibility of it creating a trace amount of MSG when digested. I understand that peanut butter may be banned by schools due to allergies. There has been talk recently (by various media reports) regarding children’s allergic reactions to peanuts. I heard The User of Website on the radio. No, it is not. Stored on The User's pantry shelf, dry, several years. Just keep the package closed and dry. Take out what The Client of Dixie Diner want to use at a time, and store. AFTER REHYDRATING, in The Client's fridge for a week or so. Freshness depends upon what The Client mix with it. Some dishes like lasagna keep for a week, others may not taste as fresh a week later.
To read more: https://dixiediner.com/frequently-asked-questions/
Summary

The slogan of Dixie Diner company is “health food that tastes like junk food”. The corporation was established in Houston in 1975. Food contains the soya ingredients, but tastes really great. Additionally there are Beef and Fat products, which do not contain any fats. The official site offers two main ways of navigating with the purpose of finding the required product. Thus there are a “lifestyle” and “categories” options at the home page. In case a person is a vegan or possibly suffers from diabetes, so very likely that he or she will find special food among offered categories.

Dixie Diner reviews and complaints

Dixie Diner is ranked 355 out of 2708 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article