Unsafe business practices witnessed

I occasionally have visited this store in the past and I will never shop at Divide Venture Foods again. There are many reasons. I bought pork chops one time, and when I got home and unwrapped them i realized they were spoiled. Divide Venture Foods is rural, so to drive back there would take quite a bit of time. My main complaints are with regard to a woman who works there with white hair, perhaps the oldest woman I've seen working there. I didn't get her name unfortunately. She was not wearing a mask, first of all. There were a grand total of 4 people in the store while I was there, including myself and everyone aside from her was wearing a mask. This woman decided to falsely accuse me of 'having a sandwich in my pocket that I needed to pay for" and after shaking out my jacket to indicate that I did not she stood there staring at me like an idiot. I walked out saying "Congratulations. You just lost a customer." It seems to me that Divide Venture Foods needs all the customers it can get since I was the only customer in the store! How 3 employees can't keep track of what one customer is doing when nothing else is happening in a store is beyond my comprehension. Divide Venture Foods also has absurdly high prices on most of their products. progresso soup, for instance, is at least twice as much as it is at Walmart. Likewise with frozen meals. Price gouging at its finest.

User's recommendation: Do not shop here-drive the extra distance to Walmart or City Market or Safeway.

ID
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article