Health Service Provider

Having been a Discovery Health member for approx. 15 years and recently retired, I decided to downgrade to a hospital plan in October 2017. Well since then I have had an ongoing saga of note with their billing department who cannot seem to allocate my payments correctly. Twice since then I have been informed that my health benefits and vitality has ceased due to non payment? My broker has sent endless messages and PROOF OF PAYMENT to them. To date this has still not been resolved. My question is as a 69 year old, should the need arise for me to be hospitalised and they refuse to admit me what is Discovery going to do about the situation? I am certainly not fitting the bill due to their negligence. I am so ticked off by their unprofessionalism and no response from their head office. Not are they the most expensive but the most incompetent service provider. Thanks for nothing Discovery. I will be shopping around for an EFFECTIVE/RESPONSIVE health provider as well as a more appropriate financial invester. I f this is what they do with my medical aid heaven forbid what is happening to my financial investment with them!!!!! I am so SICK of them I need a doctor!
ID
#1203126 Review #1203126 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cape Town, Western Cape
Service
Discovery Limited Health Plan
Cons
  • Bad service
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article