Discover intensive Phonics - Property Damage Repair Review

YESTERDAY MY FRIEND AND I WENT TO GET SOME ICECREAM ON A HOT DAY. WE WERE TOTALLY IGNORED AT FIRST BY ONE EMPLOYEE AND FINALLY APPROACHED AND TOLD THAT THE WAIT WOULD BE AT LEAST 45 MINUTES. THERE WERE THREE BOOTHS OCCUPIED AND ALL THE REST OF THE TABLES WERE CLEAR. WE WERE SENIOR CITIZENS, INCIDENTALLY. I MENTIONED THAT WE ONLY WANTED TO HAVE ICE CREAM AND SHE PROMPTLY INFORMED ME THAT SHE "DOESN'T DO THAT ANYWAY"! WHERE UPON, WE LEFT, VERY DISGUSTEDLY. MR. MAGUIRE, I HAVE READ ABOUT YOUR ATTEMPTS TO PUT FRIENDLY'S BACK ON THE MAP OF FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT AND RECEIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. wELL, SIR, YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES ARE SABOTAGING YOU RIGHT UNDER YOUR ATTEMPTS! I KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT SINCE I HAVE SERVED THE PUBLIC ALL MY WORKING YEARS AND AFTER! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD COMPLAINTS WITH FRIENDLY'S AND IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT I RARELY, IF EVER, GO INTO YOUR RESTAURANTS FOR MORE THAN ICE CREAM. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THERE....THE YOUNG PEOPLE YOUR ORGANIZATION NEEDS ARE BETTER LESSONS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CONTINUAL TRAINING AND OBSERVANCE. I WOULD BE MOST HAPPY TO BE A "SECRET EATER". I COULD INFORM YOU OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A BUSINESS, AND NOT HAVE PEOPLE WALK OUT AND NEVER RETURN! THAT'S ANOTHER WHOLE DISCUSSION, HOWEVER! YORKTOWN HEIGHTS IS NOT A PLACE THAT ICE CREAM PARLORS OR RETAIL RESTAURANTS ARE TOO PLENTIFUL. I AM CERTAIN THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO GO TO YOUR RESTAURANT GO AND PUT UP WITH THE ABUSE AND POOR SERVICE JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE "ONLY" ICE CREAM ESTABLISHMENTS IN TOWN! THAT IS NO REASON TO BE IN BUSINESS! THE CUSTOMER IS THE ONLY COMMODITY YOU CANNOT BUY!!!!!! I JUST HAD DINNER WITH KEN LANGONE OF HOME DEPOT AND NYU MEDICAL. IF YOUR EMPLOYEES COULD HAVE HEARD HIS SPEECH TO THE YOUNG GRADUATES AT OUR DINNER, THEY MIGHT TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO THEIR ROLE AS A PUBLIC SERVANT, THE CUSTOMER IS THEIR MAIN CONCERN! NOT WHO CHANGES SHIFTS AND MAY BE INCONVENIENCED OR HAVE TO SPEND FIVE MORE MINUTES IN ORDER TO MAKE A CUSTOMER FEEL WELCOMED, SATISFIED AND THE DESIRE TO RETURN TO THAT ESTABLISLHMENT AND SPREAD THE "GOOD WORD" TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YOU'D BETTER LOOK INTO THIS, YOU WILL BE SLOWLY, MAYBE NOT SO SLOWLY, GOING INTO A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AGAIN! I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU. LUCILLE NESTOR YORKTOWN HGTS. NY lnestordip@***.net (914) 962-****
ID
West Haverstraw, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article