Verified Reviewer

CHARGE FOR MAGAZINE BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANY

Update by user Dec 03, 2020

CALLED THE COMPANY IN MARCH, CALLED THE COMPANY IN JUNE, THEN I CALLED MY CREDITOR. I HAVE SENT EMAILS AND LETTERS TO THE COMPANY, AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2020
ON MARCH 17, 2020, DISCOUNTMAGS CHARGED ME $20.97, FOR AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION TO COINAGE MAGAZINE. I CALLED TO TELL THEM, JOHN, THAT I DID NOT ORDER IT AND DID NOT GET ANY. HE TOLD ME THAT THE SUBSCRIPTION WAS ON A LOCKED SUBSCRIPTION FROM 2018. SINCE I NEVER RECEIVED A MAGAZINE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR OF 2019, NOR HAVE I RECEIVED A MAGAZINE IN 2020, I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK. HE SAID NO. I CONTACTED MY CREDITOR AND REFUTED THE CHARGES. THEY GAVE ME A CREDIT, BUT Reversed IT SINCE DISCOUNTMAGS SAID I ORDERED THE MAGAZINE. EVEN IF I DID ORDER IT THEY NEVER SENT IT TO ME. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ALL MY CREDIT CARD OVER CHARGES CREDITED BACK TO ME. THEY ARE COMMITTING FRAUD USING MY CREDITOR.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY ANY MAGAZINES FROM THIS SITE NEVER SENT ME A MAGAZINE.

ID
Product
Discountmags Subscription
Pros
  • Good price
Cons
  • Late fees for failure to credit
  • Do not deliver magazine
  • Refuse to credit my creditor
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article