Bridesmaid Dress Review

I have had an horrible experience with this website. Not only did they send me 3 bridesmaid dresses that were the wrong color but they were also the wrong size. They are refusing to give me a refund as well
ID
Stockton, California

Beware of discountdress.com

Learn for my horrible mistake do not do business with discountdress.com. I am not blaming anyone but myself. I really would not want any one to go though my experience. I got my dress if you can even call it a dress. Advertising this as a wedding dress is just cruel. I will be on every review website letting potential customer know what kind of low grade material you could buy at Hancock fabric you sent me. Not only am I out almost $ 400.00 of my hard earned money but I also have to search for a new dress. I am really disappointed

I fell in love with the dress I ordered as well. The problem was that was not the dress I got.

The top had no liner completely see through. I ended up having local seamster make the dress I wanted copied. I got to pick out the material. It only cost me 60.00 more than the dress I order from that .com.

I wish I would have believe in myself and ability to talk to the seamter. She totally understood I was on s budget. She did everything she could to help me out. She saved the day.

Call around it is so worth it. I plan to wear the dress I got from the .com as a Halloween costume this year that way I can laugh about it one day.

I'm really interested to hear about your experience. I'm getting married in June and I found a dress on their site that I absolutely fell in love with and I can't find anything even similar to it anywhere. What happened??

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article